More prayers...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sunshyne1027, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I started having burning when urinating for a few days. So drank lots of cranberry juice, water. Got home from work last night and just didn't have no appetite, got this feeling that I just do not feel good at all. Weak, fatigue, high temp. Along with lots of pain, like someone punching me in my side. So went to the ER. They ran a urinalysis, blood was detected along with proteins? Not sure what all that means. But diagnosed with a kidney infection. I am off work for 2 days. My vocational rehab counselor and the place I work at are understanding. Called my reg doc and he mentioned Lupus. Testing for Lupus. The joint swelling, then now the kidney infection. Feeling better with rest and drinking lots of fluids. Still weak and tire easily, and the pain is still strong in the side. It all came on so fast.

I used to when running across health problems, and trying to work.. get alot of anxiety. Be so hard on myself. No longer though. Life happens, things happen. I will be OK, because I have Jesus by my side. Whatever happens, happens. I am doing my best, and thats what counts.

2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Sunshyne,

I hope everything with you gets better and the lord heals you.
    Dear Lord, please be with Sunshyne and heal her and take away her pain. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  3. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Just thought I would drop in. Not getting better. Been put on a stronger antibiotic. Don't feel like eating, it nauseates me. Sleeping alot. So tired and feel weak after doing so little. If the antibiotics don't do the trick, then going to have to be hospitalized.

4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hi sunshyne, i'm having one of those kinda tuff days, physically and mentally. I suffer from anxiety and I also know that Jesus will pull me thru. But sometimes my mind starts wandering and worrying. I know now thats wwhen i need to say a prayer. We're a;ll here for. I'll say a prayer for you. Can you say one for me to.

Dear Lord ,give us all the strength to endure.
    In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  5. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Lord, hold us, comfort us, when we are going through such rough times emotionally and physically. Help us to understand this is the way our lifes are, have led us to. That everything will be OK. That there is a reason for it all. Amen.
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

You have my prayers this week. Hope you feel better soon and get over that nasty infection.

Blessings,
    Sandyz
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So sorry you are having all these problems. Will pray that your are better soon.

God Bless...........

Shalom, Shirl
  8. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Iam praying for you to feel better and be healed soon!
    Prayers from me to you.
    Doxygirl