more than one post

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by glenda2, Aug 29, 2008.

1. glenda2

glenda2 New Member

why are there more than one of the same posts? when i go to next page the some of the same posts are on that page too. even on the next few pages. does anyone know why or is it one of the kinks on the new site? just curious.

glenda

this is showing on the old and new site. the ? is about the new site.[This Message was Edited on 08/30/2008]
  2. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

just you. On the first page of posta, if you look at the top section that is shaded in blue. Jorgie wrote a thread " new site". He does explain it pretty good. If you dtll have questions I am sure they will have some answers for you
  3. glenda2

glenda2 New Member

thank you. i did read that but i still do not understand why the post are on more than 1 page. oh well i guess i'm a little slow today.

glenda
  4. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

I am very slow today.

Jenn
  5. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

Can you tell me what the BR is on your reply? I have seen it a few times and don't have a clue. Thanks, Jenn
  6. quanked

quanked Member

What does BR mean? I find it distracting.
  7. glenda2

glenda2 New Member

i don't show the br on my screen but i have seen them on other post and i do not have a clue as to what they are. i think they show up on the old site when you make a post on the new site.

that is where i made this post but it also shows on the old site. not sure what you think but i like the old site.

guess it doesn't matter i will just have to get use to the new one.

glenda