Morning Sunshine

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rockgor, Nov 30, 2007.

1. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hi MSS

How ya doin'? Had some emails last couple days. Light snow in Southern MN. The one winter I spent in Northern MN was so fierce I felt as tho I were in Alaska

Hard to believe I was still in the same state.

I have a new computer and the darn thing is already virus=infected. Isn't that the Zasu Pitts?

How is your mare? Nose healing up?

I am typing this w/ the aid of Huckle, the golden tom cat, who is who lying on my lap.

We are having a light rain this morning. We get about half as much rain as MN; all in the winter months.

2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

It's below zero today!! Brrrrr! We just recently got snow about three inches. It was a pretty mild fall, Thanksgiving was beautiful, then Whamo!!! Just like that winter decended. Suppose to have a storm tonight, with wind chills making it feel like 25 below.

Want to come on over and visit?? LOL! I think N. MN and S. MN are two different worlds!

Isn't your golden tomcat a orange tabby (striped) like mine?? Mine, Ziggy, likes to jump in my lap, and then walk across my key board!

I would love to visit California sometime, don't know what part tho, it's a big state. I have this dream of riding a horse down the ocean beach!! Not too original, but it's a classic.

My mares doing fine, she's not quit as trusting so have to work on that. She's alot of horse, specially for a sicko like me! LOL!!

Sorry about the computor Zasu IS the pitz!! My hubby's work computor's hard drive crashed and he's borrowing mine. I don't like sharing my computor! We've been doing alittle selling on ebay.

Thanks for the personal chat, good to hear from you! YOu stay dry, and i'll stay warm!