MorningGlory

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by deecrossett, May 8, 2002.

1. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Faye, I just read your post to Nonie. I do want you to know that you have been in my nightly prayers ever since you were writing your concerns about Alex. I will continue to pray for you and ask that God bless you with his awesome love and to watch over you. You are indeed one of God's special children, and I know that he has his eye on you. Do you know the song "His Eye Is On The Sparrow"? " Why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come? Why should my heart feel lonely and long for heaven and home? Jesus is my portion, a constant friend is he. His eye is on the sparrow, and I know he watches over me". This is one of the most beautiful songs and it makes me feel so good. Listen to it if you can, you deserve it. Blessings, Deena
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Faye, I also saw your post and want you to know I will be praying for you. I do care and want you to let me know what the Dr. says at your next apt.

How is Alex doing? I will continue to pray for him, your daughter and just your whole family.
    I enjoy your friendship. When we pray for one another and share in the Lord, we have a special bond don't we. God bless you, Faye!

Hugs,
    Harmony
  3. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

My prayers continue for you and little Alex in addition to the rest of your family. Keep Shining, Faye!

Love,
    LoriB
  4. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Praise God for the gift of increasing good health in Alex! Faye, what a treat to read your messages back that you write in response to mine. If you want, my email is deecrossett@yahoo.com, feel free anytime to write. I have a feeling you are a great person. Blessings and continued prayers, Deena