Mornings or nights?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by code34me, Aug 23, 2006.

1. code34me

code34me New Member

I cant function in the morning due to the pain and I feel like I am going to die.

In the evening I feel a bit better and think mabey I will live another day! Ha-Ha

Does anyone else feel this way? Just wondering? Sometime I dont want to go to sleep becasue I dont want it to be morning again.

Take care of you! Codey
  2. halo52208

halo52208 New Member

I hate mornings and want to just stay up sometimes so morning won't come. It takes me forever to get out of bed. I lay their looking at my leg and see how comfortable they are and know if I get up and step on my feet I will be reeling with pain. My feet are the worst thing and I haven't found anything to help. We live two blocks from the train tracks and some days I just want to go up there and stick my legs on the tracks so the train would cut my feet off.

I wear arch supports which only help if I'm wear my shoes. I can't live in my shoes all day because they hurt after awhile also. I've thought about asking my foot doctor to cut the nerves going to my feet so I can't feel the pain.

I feel worthless because I can't do much house work or yard work. I'm not working because of all my pains and memory problems.

I guess you weren't looking to hear all of this, I guess I just needed to get it off my chest.

Mornings are worse and evenings are second.

Halo
  3. misskoji

misskoji Member

I've always been somewhat nocternal. Now with these DD's, it's much worse. I'm trying to reorganize my sleep schedule, but I've been not such a model patient on that. My body takes FOREVER to get going in the morning, not to mention my mind. I almost always come alive come night fall! Hugs to you and hope you get some good rest!

Deanna
  4. sues1

sues1 New Member

Night time usually helps me and I pep up. Then I have problems sleeping due to pain.
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

to get up in the mornings, I have breakfast in bed and lie for an hour or two then get up. Take your time if you can.

love
    rosie
  6. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I have my best Hours from 2/3am to 11am.
    Then I have to go to bed, till around 5 and then I get up for a few hours.
    Back to bed, till the Early morning again.

It's more like a Split Shift Day.

Makes it hard to be with "Normals" and even my Sib's who all have FMS, but we do have different, sleep patterns it seem's.
    One Sis, can sleep for day's the Dr.s said she had CFS as well.

THis is the weirdest DD, :eek:{
    sharonk
  7. code34me

code34me New Member

It is the morning after I posted my message and ohhhh my neck, back and head are just so painful!

Halo, dont worry about a thing here. I also vent alot here it has to come out somewhere and here is the only place no one cares if you vent and they always support you and listen!

Once again I was seeing if I am normal in this FM/CFS world? I have always been a night person but now even more so.

My son wakes me up in the a.m. and yells "Mommy I got to goooo Peeeeee!" I have got to get up fast and get him to the bathroom. I can hardly walk or move and my head swirls! Then I just gimp around for hours.

He is whinning right now because he cant get his hotwheels to do what he wants. Better go and help him. I have him signed up for preschool 2 days a week coming up in a couple of weeks. It is from 9 till 12 and I am wondering how I am going to get up and get him ready and get him there?

Take care of you! Codey
  8. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I've never been a morning person...or a day person for that matter! LOL

God Bless.
  9. ckball

ckball New Member

I like sleeping in to about 10 or so. Drink my tea read the board, reserch,etc. It depends on what project I'm involved with or sometimes do nothing all day.

My best energy is late in the day. Usually in bed by 12.

Carla
  10. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

It doesn't matter when iget up but I need at least 3 hours before I am able to do anything.

So when On a rare occasion I have to be at work at 8:00 I get up at 5:00 Thank god that has only happened once.
    Ruthie
  11. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

For those on meds,we've gone a long time without pain pills.It's not until I've had my second dose of the day that I feel better,Linda