Morningsonshine Missing You

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Nov 10, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Misty,
    Where art thou?

I've been missing hearing from you! What's been happening?

Hope you're not lost in Mordor. Can you use a Frodo-friend?

May God care for you wherever you are, and whatever you are dealing with. Amen

Sending love,
    Judy
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Bumping for Misty
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Yes, i've been absent (minded that is!)LOL

I just needed a break, my body and mind needed a quiet time.

Littleblue, i've been meaning to ask you how your weekend went, and if you were doing okay afterwards, i prayed that monday, that you would get home okay, and thur your Dr. appointment.

Judy, your Sam-wise friend has been thinking of you. You've been busy at home with all the extra housechores. See i've been keeping my eyes out for you.

GeorgiaC has me going on a knitting project. (she's my inspiration) I haven't knitted since i was a kid. We will see how that goes. I need a creative outlet that won't tax all the strengh out of me. And sometimes the computor gets too addictive.

But i love my Cyber friends!!

Last monday i had a pretty stressful horse situation. It all turned out okay, Thank the Lord, but it really knocked the strengh out of me, and took a couple of very down days to feel abit better.

In fact today is one of the best days i've had for awhile.
    I left the kids at home and met my mom, and we spent a afternoon together, relaxing. She got me going on my knitting it was enjoyable.

It took me two weeks to round up everything i needed for my project, I couldn't find the right size needles for awhile. So it was fun to get going.

My boys want to try knitting!!LOL

Also started up our womans bible study for this school year, so that took up some of my normal time too. And of course i usally need a quiet day after that too.

I'm soooo glad you guys missed me, there ares soo many new people on the worship board now, and i haven't been making friends. Sometime i need to disengage, we probable all do once in awhile. I must say the last two months have been tough ones for me.

PLUS!!!! I'm typing on my OWN computor tonight!!!!!YEAH!!!!
    I just, FINALLY, got my new computor back!!! And he was able to save my pictures, and stuff off my old hard drive!

Lucky me!! I was also getting tired of sitting in my hubby's little office away in the corner. My puter is in the kitchen where i can still do things, and be around with the kids, and check back and forth on my computor.

Soo, i guess that's enough out of me for now!
    Hi, to Hangininthere if your reading this!
    And any others.

In Christ Jesus,
    Misty

[This Message was Edited on 11/13/2006]
  4. morningsonshine

5. morningsonshine

Are you and littleblue playing hide-and-go-seek with me???

Now i'm here, and your'e not!

"Hello, Hello, Hello; is there anybody OUT there?
    Can anyone HEAR me, Is there anyone at all?"

6. morningsonshine

Hi!!

I knew you would be the one to get that quote!LOL

I have to run my avon order out, and my hubby is going to drive me, and take me to lunch.

So i'll be back to play, and pray with you all later!!

TaTa

P.S. Horse are all snug as a bug, but i do have a story to share!
    New picture in profile, rescure kitty, long tailed manx, Captain Jack, or kitter-puff! We got him at 8 wks. he is 5 months now, and a real live wire! But also lovey dovey.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/15/2006]
  7. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

What a cute little kitty. He looks like a corker!

My trail ride went well. I somehow wound up posting about it in bandwoman’s Concert thread. You can see a summary there.

Now I am wondering what happened with you and your horses.

I am planning to relearn to knit. I learned the basics when I was in high school. Right now, I am learning to spin wool into yarn. I have some hair I saved from my pony that I am going to have blended with wool so that I can spin it into yarn and then knit something with it.[This Message was Edited on 11/15/2006]
  8. morningsonshine

I typed a great big long message!!!! To Windblade, and Littleblue and Hangininthere and anyone else that wanted to read about my horse story.

I was almost done, and the electricity went off!!!!GRRRRR

I only had two lines left, and it was long!

I'm too upset to try again, maybe later!

sorry