Morningsonshine.....Where are you? Are you OK?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fivesue, May 2, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

We miss you! Just checking in to see what's happening...Sixtyslady mentioned that she hadn't see you so I looked and saw that it's been almost a week. I do hope things are well and pray for anything not going to well in your life to be better soon.

Check in, OK?

Sue
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Thanks sue, and sixtylady for checking on me, it's nice to be missed.
    We went to Duluth, Wed. and Thur. and i've just been tired, some extra pain and that time of the month on top of it. I've probable been a bit depressed.
    When i have my period i have absolutely no ambition.

The Dr. wants to treat me for lymes, and prescribed a hefty dose of antibiotics to take for a month to start with. I only had one ++ band, but he thinks i'm showing enough other symptoms to aleast try and see if i respond.

I'm trying to get my nerves up to take this med. I have an awful time starting meds. I always imagine the worst, I need alittle of that faith i'm always talking about!LOL

Anyways, medication, causes me alot of anxiety, even some supplements do too.
    Posting is good for me, i'll try to post something today.

Thanks and love!
    P.S. Catch me up on yourselves!
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

So glad you're back safe and sound! You're probably exhausted also from such a difficult trip. It takes time to restore energy.

Thank you for your loving words on Sue's thread. It got me choked up in a good way to hear that you were proud of me! Thank you for such loving support, and prayers.

Love, Judy
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

It take tremendous amount of effort to get out of the house when we aren't feeling good. Plus to go to something that you know is going to be difficult and draining is a tough job.
    I find it mentally hard, and sometimes physically just to go to the chiropractor sometimes. I never know if it will relive the pain, or sometimes makes it worse.

I ment it when i said i was proud of you.

Keep us posted on how it's going.

Thank you for caring about my trip. I wasn't feeling to bad the first day we drove down. We stopped at kohl's, i had never been in one before. I spent sometime trying on clothes and completely wore myself out! OOps went over board, and all i ended up buying was a bra!! The ride home the next day, i was hurting everywhere. It's nice to act normal once in awhile on a better day, even tho we know we will pay for it.

Misty
    [This Message was Edited on 05/02/2006]