Morningsonshine

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Dec 22, 2006.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

It is good to hear from you. I know what you mean. I find it is really getting complicated with all the boards. I was trying to follow 6 boards but I can't do it. I confuse myself. So I basically stick to the arthritis and worship board and just check in on the others.

Please don't be offended I have some things I would like to say privately to Judy. But I would love for the 3 of us to get together for a chat and I would love to exchange addresses. I have a feeling there are things that you want to say privately also. So pick a day and time. I am in est. and I would be honored to meet with you and then after Christmas remind me ok and we'll set something up with Judy if she is ok with it? Please keep in touch. In the meantime you can post me anytime. I am getting good at reading code.lol. Looking forward to getting to know you. Blessings on you.
    Cath
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Thanks for the separate post, i kinda had the same feeling, but, wasn't sure.

I've been meaning to ask Judy to meet for sometime, but didn't know if she was okay with that. And didn't want to cause un-nessecary stress.

I see how much you two are connecting, and am alittle
    jealous. LOL

I'm a pretty straight forward person, and sometime alittle blunt, you have not offended me.

Code sometimes goes right over my head! LOL, but Dejovu sometimes spoke to me in code. I'm praying that she is okay.
    I would love to try and meet after Christmas, if everyone is okay with that.

We started to chat quit awhile ago, but then i took a break from the worship board, i've been so incredible tired i just was overwhelmed by all the needs on here. However, even tho it's just words, and no face, some people you just seem to hook-up with and really connect with, and you begin to think of them as a friend, and not just a voice.
    (am i making sence here?, Everyone on here is really nice)
    And Windblade has been one of those people for me, and i hopefully you to Caffey.

May the Lord be with you,

Love,
    Misty

P.s. Code, LOL, feel free to sprinkle fairy dust on this post if you feel like it should fly.
  3. morningsonshine

Just read your other post about how miserable the presidone(sp) is making you. I'm sorry you are having a tough time!

Will send up a prayer for you. I hope you feel better soon.

Just looked at your Bio. you have gone thur some tuff stuff.
    What is Ra, and oa??

Gentle hugs,

Misty
  4. caffey

caffey New Member

If you want to chat with the 2 of us and exchange addresses just let me know when and where. Don't be jealous there is enough of me for everybody. You are special and I would like to get to know you. I won't push I will leave it up to you. The worship board can get pretty heavy sometimes. I have had to put boundaries in place. I don't respond or get involved in a lot of posts. The Lord gives me concern for lack of a better word for some people and I try and follow a few people reg. We aren't God and can't solve all the problems. I try to be sensitive to God as to who needs extra attention. so I am here for you anytime. Ok? Promise. I am concerned about De. I have e-mailed her several times and posted with no response so I don't know what she is up to.
    RA is rheumatoid arthritis. It is an autoimmune disease. It attacks the joints and organs and causes all kinds of problems. It is a very painful disease and it seems to take forever to get the right combo of meds and then to find out if they will work or not. The one drug I was on we waited 9 months for government approval for funding and then I was on it for 6 months to find out it didn't work. So now we have to try another one.
    OA is osteo arthritis. It is called wear and tear arthritis. It is what older people get. It is the one when people say my knee hurts.
    Take care of yourself and let me know what I can do for you ok? You can babble at me anytime.
    Cath
  5. morningsonshine

I have a feeling that we may think alike on certain things.

Sorry you have RA, that sounds tough, will lift you up in prayer.

If you want to sprinkle that fairy dust go ahead, we will definitly have to chat sometime.

love,
    misty