morningsonshine

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Dec 23, 2006.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

You wouldn't believe what we went through trying to get into the chat room. It was awful. Long story short. I want to send you a post. Could you let me know what time you will check this and I will respond. It is something I don't want to leave on the board. I will delete it after you read it. It is now 6pm Sat. Also what time zone are you in? I will check this for the next couple of hrs. i.e.8pm est. and then I won't check again until about 9:30 in the morning. Don't worry it isn't anything bad. It is just something I wanted to share privately with you.
    Cath
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I just woke up from a nap. I know you and Judy had a tough time today. Did you suceed? I sure hope so.

I'm in central time, it's 5:15 so i must have just missed you??

Will check back again at my 6:00.

I was going to suggest to Judy, but will ask you now, Maybe me and you should meet in the Chat room at a time that's good for both of us.

And it would save Judy the stress of doing it again? I can find out what i want from you?? And you from me.

I know i did this one time with another individual, and was my first ever in a chat room, and it was very stressful, and kinda funny too.

Will check back,

I sent up a prayer that you two would suceed,

Love,
    Misty
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

got it. Will read it in a minute. I want to do a bunch of deleting. so give me a few minutes. ok.
    Cath