morningsonshine .....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kathleen12, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Hi Misty, I've just been wondering where you are and how you're doing. The last time you posted, you stated that you have been laying low and I'm hoping you're ok.
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hi Kathleen,

Just been tired alot, also was distracted by having a Birthday party for my youngest Thursday. Now the kids are on a four day weekend.
    I find it harder to post when they are around. They are either on my computor or just needing my attention, plus have to cook more when they aren't in school, which means i need need to nap more!! LOL
    My muscle are in kinda a flare also, been having alot of tender points, and headaches.

Enough about me, how's that dog thing going??? Do you have Easter Plans?? My kids want to go to there Grandma's, 75 mile drive on way, don't know if i'm up to driving them, hubby is working.
    If not, no Easter dinner.

Thanks for giving you a shout, i hope you have a good day.
    I'll get back to you as soon as i can.(monday)

We can chat again, i enjoy that.
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Well the In laws met my hubby half way and took the kids to there place for Easter, then they stayed the night with there Aunt.

In fact they just got home abit ago today, and i basically slept the whole time, i feel better today than yesterday.

How are things going for you???

I see you have been cooking chicken breast, i made a big pot of rice today.
    Lets get together and have a meal!! LOL!
  4. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Isn't it nice to be able to sleep without any interruptions from kids, animals, and spouses? Not to have to get up and stop some argument before it escalates? Just kick back and lick a few wounds?

I'm glad the trip to Grandma's worked out so you didn't have to take them. So I guess you didn't get much dinner, huh? Well, neither did I. Hubby came over for a little while but soon left after a little "disagreement". The rest of the day was beautiful for me....the trees all leafing out, carpenter bees buzzing, and the sun beating on my back....aaahhh. But of course that kind of melted when I started worrying about how I'm gonna get this 6 acre lawn cut without a lawn-mower....LOL. It's growing up in wild onions, vetch, and dandilions now.

I'm ready to ride! But still not quite physically able to yet. My freind down on the coast wants me to come down there and ride with her, but at the price of gas now, I just couldn't afford it. I must save all my gas for the multiple dr visits I have to make. Oh well....I WILL ride again at some point before the spring is over.