Most comfortable mattress/topper for FM???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by yorkielove, Aug 13, 2006.

1. yorkielove

yorkielove New Member

I posted yesterday, and got 1 response, but please anyone out there sleeping on a good mattress or topper, please let me know. It seems my pain is mostly in the morning, and it takes most of the day to work it out. So, I'm thinking maybe I need a different mattress topper. Does anyone have the cuddle ewe, and does it help support the body. This is the second day I'm have extreme pain and can't seem to shake it. Are you getting good sleep on air mattress, foam, wool, down? I have an adjustable bed where I can raise the top and bottom, which I like very much, but I think I need to get a new topper. Just don't know what is giving anybody any relief. Thanks for your help!
  2. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

Dear yorkielove:

I just replied to your other post...but hope that you have gotten some more responses.

Ingrid
  3. caperkat

caperkat New Member

Although I don't have one yet, this web site shows the "Cuddle Ewe" mattress pad and it looks awesome! I've heard good things about it on this board.

kat
  4. desertbabe

desertbabe New Member

Hi Yorkielove My name is desertbabe and I see that you are having problems sleeping so was I until I bought the Queen size Memory Foam Mattress Topper.The nano cerasilver The topper gives you the bestof both worlds.The therapeutic properties of memory foam and the germ killing power of silver.Its made by Obusforme the body care experts.Features unique visco memory closed cell structure Luxurious hyp-allergenic cover included.Heat sensitive slow memory foam recovery.True comfort and support.Benefits provides superior support Helps eliminate dust mites,bacterial odor mildew and algae conforms and molds to your body.allows for pressure free support.Decreases tossing and turning by eliminating pressurepoints and improving blood circulation. We have the queen size one and we have that in our motorhome and we just bring it along with us when we go to Arizona for the winter.IF you buy one look on the net.I have bought this one in Canada in Canadian tire be sure its made by Obus forme the bodycare experts.You will see something at walmart but not the same at all unless they got some in but I dought that.I had alot of trouble sleeping and I finally found this now I get up at 10:30 in the morning.I hope that this will help you.Desertbabe
  5. PVLady

PVLady New Member

On the website "overstock.com",
    they have up to 4 inch thick memory foam toppers.
    I have a Tempurpedic bed and would not trade it for anything. Mine is adjustable because I have GERD and elevate the head of the bed.
    Perhaps the foam toppers are as good as the beds, I don't know.
  6. butterfly83

butterfly83 New Member

Yep, it's the Cuddle Ewe. No question. No need to go searching through stores and stores. Just buy one and be happy.

I also have this big U shaped pillow called a 'Comfort U'. It's got this wool stuff in it that is very supportive and can cradle your whole body at once. Very comfortable.