"Most Haunted"....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hanna4175, Jul 10, 2006.

1. hanna4175

hanna4175 New Member

i am a big fan of the show most haunted in the UK..does anyone else here watch it?? i have had some bizzare experiences myself..i very much believe in ghosts.. has anyone here had an experience?? lets here about it..

hanna
  2. hanna4175

hanna4175 New Member

3. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

I love that program and try and watch it every week- one of my favorites - of course my DH doesn't believe it but I sure do...He knows not to talk to me when that is on- the poor little guy...

I like Derek- he has really come up with some awesome things- There is a show in the US called 'ghost Hunters' it is on Sci Fi - I really like that one, too. Only they took it off for the summer- can't wait til it comes back..

I am a true believer in spirits - it always interests me.

Janet
  4. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

I love that show as well. And yes I am a big freak with big freaky experiences. I have seen spirits my whole life and often can communicate with them. Mostly, the ones who are rested and not haunting an area. I have a theroy that almost all of Europe is haunted because civilization has inhabited those areas for so long.
  5. bjt80

bjt80 New Member

I love that show! But I do think we could possibly hear more if they would be a little quieter. They ask if any spirits are there, but they usually don't be quiet long enough to find out!