Mountains out of Molehills???????????????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mai, Aug 9, 2006.

1. mai

mai New Member

Hi There! Anyone else feel guilty of this, specifically since onset of these DD's?????? I feel I treat 'most' things this way now.........so frustrating..............

Hope I'm not ALONE, although. I don't really wish it on anyone else!!! S.pose it's a 'trivial' problem in the 'scheme' of things!!!????

Love & Peace To All!!! Mai (In Bonnie Scotland) Xxx
  2. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

My husband thinks that I make mountians oout of mole hills,when I talk aboaut my fibro and the pain from it.

Two of my daughters think that I make up some of the pain problems that I have so I think I understand you. I am not saying that this DD has made my life easy as it has not. I struggle each day with it. And like most nights It is after 3 am and I am still awake and in pain.

I am hurting right now as my wrist has a burning feeling that goes goes right down to the bone or so it feels like, and my legs aache so deeply that walking has become almost to much for me to do and I still need to go to bed and walk down stairs.

So is that a mountian or a molehill?
    I understand how you feel.
    Rosemarie
  3. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I am having so much trouble reading because I get words mixed up. Never did that before, but it getting really bad. Fortunately it does have it's funny side!

When I saw the title of your post I thought it said "Mountains out of Mothballs"!

At first I thought my reading problem was not big deal, you know, a mothball! But now I have a list to take to my neuro next month. Some of them are understandable, but some are just weird!

Here's to more mole hills and fewer mountains!!

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Hello
    yes i'm guilty of doing this also! Not intentionaly of course! But it happens inside my mind and body ! i try to not let it show on the outside!!.....................................But yes I "worry" about things alot! like money ,security, Etc!! so no you are not alone on the Mountian!!lollol.......................Hugs...........Sydney