moved: A very special request from Doxy

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by doxygirl, Jul 10, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

[REPOSTED FROM CFS/FM BOARD]

A very special request from Doxy............... 07/06/06 11:41 PM

I would like to ask for all of you that can.... to start a prayer chain for little Cohen and his cousin Johnathon!

..............my heart is worried sick for their well being..............Iam more concerned about this than any visitation, or ugly messages they have sent to me!

HONESTLY "ALL" I care about really is that both Cohen and Johnathon are safe and not being abused ...........I know and believe in the power of prayer and truly believe that the more that join in the more we are heard!

PLEASE PLEASE if not one of you ever does another thing for me "Doxy" PLEASE do this!

I love children and it breaks my heart when they are being abused in any way shape or form..........even when they are not related to me!

Thank you for any of you that can help me with this request.....together I know we can make a difference!

To: the moderators...........I completly understand if you need to move this post to the prayers request postings, and Iam sorry for if I have put this here and it is not ok! :(

XO
    Doxy

blessedmom2four

i was just getting ready to turn off comp. and popped 07/06/06 11:54 PM

in here , when i lay down and pray in a few i will deffinatly pray for cohen and jonathan.my heart is so heavy for these little children

DOXYGIRL

"Oh thank you so much "blessed mom" 07/06/06 11:56 PM

thank you thank you thank you for helping!

I know we will be heard!

Thank you for caring enough to take the time in your prayers to think of these little innocent souls!

XO
    Doxy

rosemarie

Any time Doxy, Babe's are so special and they are yours too 07/07/06 12:01 AM

Doxy,
    Yes I will say prayers for the little boys. That they will be safe from harm and that they will have a lot of love in their lives.

You say that they are not yours, maybe not by blood but in your heart they are yours . They will always be yours and you will always be a special person in their lives . You may have to struggle with not being there for them as you would like to be. But you have so much on your side , your love of these children ,and you have prayers that will help so we all have faith that they will be ok and will grow up safe as well.

MUch love.
    Rosemarie

sassy2

pray 07/07/06 12:01 AM

I will be praying for the children, and for you doxy. there is a bible verse that helps me so much, When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.

DOXYGIRL

thank you Sassy and Rosemarie :) 07/07/06 12:12 AM

I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Thank you for caring......thank you for helping Johnathan and Cohen!

Because you care and pray for these babies it will make a difference!

XO
    Doxy

69mach1

we will all keep the hope of the best for the best 07/07/06 02:35 AM

these children and all chidren on this earth...let us bring these children the love and kindness they so deserve...

jodie

prickles

Doxygirl 07/07/06 02:43 AM

praying for them

TAM

PRAYERS ARE COMING YOUR WAY 07/07/06 03:35 AM

HI DOXY,
    YES THE POWER OF PRAYER IS A WONDERFUL THING.
    COHEN & JOHNATHON WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS ALONG WITH YOU.
    JUST KEEP PRAYING HON AND THE LORD WILL PROVIDE, TAKE CARE.
    TAMMY

Pammy52

Doxy..... 07/07/06 03:38 AM

added prayers from here for all of you.

Hugs, Pammy

optimistic1

I pray for these little boys 07/07/06 04:14 AM

I pray for these innocent precious boys, Cohen and Jonathan. May they always be loved and safe.
    I pray too, for you (Doxy) and of course your son. Perhaps someday, a miracle will happen and you can participate in their upbringing. Please be positive.

Arlene

[This Message was Edited on 07/07/2006]

1sweetie

Doxy 07/07/06 05:09 AM

This situation has touched my heart. The computer is going off and I will pray for all concerned.

This is a bad situation especially for the childred but for you and your son as well.

We have to take care of those that can not care for themselves and if we are not able there is someone that can and we will now turn to him.

Gentle hugs to you.

onlythestrong

I'm on it Doxy 07/07/06 05:57 AM

The children are our future.
    Love and hugs,
    Mary

libra55

Dear Doxy 07/07/06 06:03 AM

I will pray for those two sweet babies.

God Bless.

Michelle

painache

A very special request from Doxy 07/07/06 06:22 AM

Dear Doxy I also believe in the power of prayer and know first hand what our Lord can do. Just reading your post made my eyes well up with tears. Thank you for asking for our help in praying for these little ones. The Lord knows every aspect of this situation and he knows what needs to be done so we will all agree to come before him in prayer and belief that he will work a miracle that these children will be protected and he will continue to work in this situation to do only what he can do that no man can. Trust him Doxy and totally turn over all your concerns to him and know he is working in the lives of all involved. Be a prayer warrior and tell the enemy he has no place in the lives of Cohen and Johnathon and that you rebuke his influence. God's power is so much greater and he tells us that all things whatever we ask in his name believing we shall recieve. All those who believe pray protection over these children and for the Lord's hand in this situation. I send you love and Prayers Doxy. Pain

[This Message was Edited on 07/07/2006]

caffeinenut

Prayers 07/07/06 06:27 AM

Doxy, little Cohen and Johnathon will be in my prayers as will you for being so worried about them.

Hugs,
    Susan

1horse

doxygirl 07/07/06 06:52 AM

I will differently pray for the boys and you have many friends here that will do the same.. take care peg

DOXYGIRL

I am overwhelmed with your love............. 07/07/06 11:41 PM

PLEASE know how much your support and prayers are valued to me!

I know with everyone's help and prayers little Cohen and Johnathon will be ok!

PLEASE don't stop praying is all I ask PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Love and thanks
    Doxy

ilovecats94

Prayers for little Cohen 07/08/06 12:05 AM

Don't forget to post on the Worship board. No one will bite you in there. lol

Prayers for you all and poor little Cohen being in the middle of an ugly situation with his mother and grandmother.

Also prayers for Johnathon, but I forgot who he was.

Hugs,
    Faye

bct

Dear Doxy 07/08/06 12:14 PM

Could you try to keep this kind of post on the Worship Board please?

I really don't mean to offend, but I try to read as much here as I can --- which isn't very much --- and an untitled post for a "Request" almost demands looking at.

I'm sure there is much support and prayer on the Worship board. Again, please don't take offence.

Gentle hugs,
    Barry

MamaR

Doxy 07/08/06 12:30 PM

I, among so many others are with you sweetie.

I am sure that all of Doxy's supporters will follow her to the Worship Board and help her through this time. She is going through a very rough time now.

Mari

69mach1

hi doxy 07/08/06 12:31 PM

since you were or the your computer was disabled, i believe the moderators had mention something about trying to keep prayer requested on the worship side....i do not know how strict they are enforcing it...

just to let you maybe give you some heads up as to way the other person said what they said and don't get offended.....

i don't mind personally..if my brain serves me correctly it had something to do with moving the board faster on this side....anyone can correct me if i am wrong..

hugs

jodie
    p.s. i notice someone else has requested prayers as well, so this may not be a big deal to the moderators...

you were kind enough to mention something to the moderators...

we will all follow you thru...

just post us here and we will go follow you
    [This Message was Edited on 07/08/2006]