Movie: Night at The Museum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, May 10, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

This is a Really Great Movie! With Ben Stiller--Robin Williams--Dick Vandyke---Mickie R-------If anyone has a chance to watch it! It would Be a Great Movie for the Kids also ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  2. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I'll have to rent this one, Sis.

I'm also a fan of a lot of Ben Stiller comedies, too: Along Came Polly, Meet the Parents, Keeping the Faith, Zoolander, Flirting With Disaster...

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll move it to the top of my Netflix queue.
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Your going to Like it Because it has American History in it also! Western Mostly! Dick Vandyke is a Bad guy! lol ----ok I'll Stop! lol!,,,,,Sis,,,,,,,p.s. Let me know how you liked it.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/10/2007]
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

It's Really Good! You'll like it!,,,,,,,,,S
  5. elliespad

elliespad Member

My sister and her husband saw it and they LOVED, LOVED. LOVED it.
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

It's out on Dvd now Fight! Just came out a few days ago! I Belong to the Netflix online movie rental club,,,,,Check it out if you like!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It's fairly affordable,,,,,

I get 5 movies a month for 9.99,,,,not to bad,,,,,and you can get the new Releases on the first day they come out!,,,,,,,,They also have a 5.99 plan for 2 movies a month!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,,S
    [This Message was Edited on 05/10/2007]
  7. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

I wanna see it...I have Direct tv (sat) and most movies are $3.99. I need to check into Netflix fer shore :) This movie is not on Direct tv yet and may never be.

Thanks for the mention,