Moving Archived Disability/Benefits Posts

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback, Questions & Suggestions' started by Holly-Admin, May 15, 2013.

1. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

We are considering moving posts in the archived Disability/Benefits forum into the new Financial, Disability and Legal Resources forum.

What do you think?
  2. paulac7

paulac7 Member

I think it sounds like a good idea....or maybe just 'sticky' some of the threads with good info, links that are still pertinent...things of that nature...I wouldn't move everything, but I don't think that's what you have in mind....I like it, as a lot of people come here looking for info, and have questions about disability benefits and things of that nature....
  3. PHXenMaster

PHXenMaster Administrator Staff Member

The intention is to take the entire Disability/Benefits Archive (every thread/message) and move it into the
    Financial, Disability and Legal Resources forum so that anyone can reply to any thread that was previously in the archive. I hope that makes sense. Right now you cannot post or reply to the forums within the archives. Let us know what your thoughts are so we can plan appropriately.
    Thank you,
    Darshan
    paulac7 likes this.
  4. richcarson

richcarson Moderator

Hi gang, I love that idea, so let's do it. Power to the patients!
    Rich
  5. paulac7

paulac7 Member

Awesome!!!
  6. PHXenMaster

PHXenMaster Administrator Staff Member

We have moved the Archived Disability/Benefits forum to the Financial, Disability and Legal Resources forum and opened up the forum for new posts. You may also reply to any previous thread within this forum.

We are now wondering if you would like us to move the Health - Archive forum to the General Health & Wellness forum and open up those previous threads for replies.

Let me know if you feel this would be a benefit to the community.
    Thanks,
    Darshan