Moving back to my house. Can't stand it here any more.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cjcookie, Mar 10, 2007.

1. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

I've been staying with my parents since November because I've fallen a few times at night - broken my tail bone and probably tore some more tendons in my knee not to mention some pretty bruises. Mom informed me yesterday that she wanted me to go home for the few days when my sister comes to visit so she can stay with them. Isn't that nice - my sister could also stay with her daughter who lives in the same town and has a much larger house and more bathrooms.

I was going to sell my house and repay money I owed to them and move in here permanently. I told my Mom if she didn't care about whether I stayed alone when my sister was here that I was going to move back home permanently and keep my house. I'll still make my monthly payments to them as I promised. Luckily, my son will be home for spring break for the first 9 days at my house so he will help me if I fall. After that - who knows?

I told her that many people on this board have problems with support from their families. She said they all must be me me me people too. How nice. The sum total of support I've gotten out of her is her telling me that I take too much medicine. Guess you really find out about people when you are in this situation.

I'm thinking of selling my house anyway and moving to Arizona or a cheap part of California where the weather would be better for Fibro.

Just had to vent.