mrdad

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Aug 3, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i did get my test results...english i was just fine in i had no worries there really..so i get to start at the approiate level...

but the math...it has been since like the early eighties when i took algebra and geometry...that test frankly sucked for me...i hated math then those darn alphabets w/numerals...what the heck is that really about?

so the conclusion said....my math results they could not place me in a class and recc. that i test out on the math competency test...and that would fulfill my a.s.

but i can not do that because i need math 151...elemetary algebra to take the chemistry test...for dental hygiene...

so i believe i may need to take the slower version and the refresher course on math basics...then i can take off...

so i will more than likely will be doing that...

if i want to do radiology tech then i don't need that math class...

so i may need to do a little manuerving possibly...or switch to liberal arts...then just start teaching some kindergartners...

heck i was married to one..just kidding he is only bipolar...not treatment still...

he called me tonight to talk about child support...read it on donnieals post on child support...my hands are killing me...or i would do more..

here's to jack

jodie