MRI day for Sandy!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kadywill, Jan 28, 2003.

1. kadywill

kadywill New Member

I am hoping she makes it through the test without panic attacks and that the results will not show anything serious. I hope she'll feel able to write us and let us know how it went. Sadly, she had no one to go with her to have the MRI done; I couldn't go with her due to some serious health reasons of my own and my hubby put his big old foot down and said he didn't want me to drive to Charlotte. I haven't been driving in the last few weeks anyway and I KNOW it would've made my current problem worse, but I hate for her to be alone.
    I have prayed and prayed for her to be at peace about whatever is found. Things ARE looking up in the other situations, so maybe this will not be an issue either.
    Please pray for her this morning!
    Love,
    Kady
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

I am sure alot of us are thinking of Sandy today~I truly hope everything comes out fine for her~She really has been thru the ringer lately. Sending good vibes her way!
    Love,
    Tracey
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Thank you Kady for keeping us informed on how Sandy is doing. I`m praying that the MRI goes smooth for you Sandy and that the other problems your having get worked out.
    Wishing you all the best!
  4. layinglow

layinglow New Member

Thank you so much for keeping us updated. I am so sorry she has to face this alone, today. I am praying that God will hold her in His loving Arms, today, and she will feel His presence.

She will probably be tired tonite, from the excursion, and the stress of it all. Hopefully the results will be in shortly, with a good outcome, and some of this burden will be lifted for her, and her stress levels lightened.

Thanks!
    LL
  5. teach6

teach6 New Member

Thanks for the update. I'm glad it went well. Now I hope she will find a way to handle the results, whatever they may be.

Barbara