ms/ zamboni /veins/implications for cfs/fm

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by simonedb, Mar 18, 2010.

1. simonedb

simonedb Member

hey have any of you been thinking about this?

http://neurologicalillness.suite101.com/article.cfm/dr_paulo_zamboni_offers_hope_to_ms_patients

it sounds like it could relate into some of the issues I have, that cfs and fm folks have, after all ms is a cousin in a sense
    I suspect there are viral, structural, cardio/circ connections that all tie in and will be better understood in the future for these illnesses
  2. herbqueen

herbqueen New Member

check out the thisisms website CCSVI (the vein theory/treatment for MSforum)- many MS'ers are using Inclined Bed Therapy (raise head boad 6 inches-height varies based on lenght of your bed-and individuals ) with success--originator of the idea Andrew Fletcher is on the message board. Zero cost treatment everyone should probably try.
  3. herbqueen

herbqueen New Member

forgot to mention name of website is thisisms for info on IBT/Andrew Fletcher.
  4. simonedb

simonedb Member

thx herbqueen
    I used to elevate bed a bit but havent for awhile, think it was for GERD and I had a theory I looked prettier if elevated cus eyes dont get as puffy that way :)
    now I have to find bricks and someone strong enough to do it for me again then