msbsgblue

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gapsych, Nov 24, 2008.

1. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I have been wondering when you would post. I hope everything is all right.

Are you still on the weight watchers online? I am thinking of joining either online or the meetings and would like to hear how you are doing.

Welcome back,

gap
  2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

3. gapsych

gapsych New Member

4. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

I lost 26 pounds since joining 3 months ago. I had to leave the online group due to lack of finances to renew my membership. I have 20 pounds to go but once you are on it for 3 months you pretty much figure out what portions you can have anyway.

I did the points program since you can eat ANYTHING as long as you count points. I could not do CORE I would be bored to no end and wind up eating more.

Keep in touch....

I have not been here much, I just have had a lot of pain and some other med problems. Nothing too serious just the usual, but cold weather has put me down a bit.

Thanks for asking.
    Pat
  5. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Twenty six pounds is wonderful. I am having problems with lack of finances also but good to hear that once you catch on you can continue on your own.

From what I have read, I think I would prefer points. I do know someone who is doing the core and has lost about 25 pounds in four months.

Can you exercise? That is a biggie that contributes my weight. I want to go back to warm water therapy but to do both may be too much. Maybe a holiday present?

Glad you are back on the board but sorry about the med. problems.

Take care.
    gap
  6. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

Not with my arthritis and FM, no I cannot exercise now. I'll be back from time to time here. I just get sidetracked at times too.