MSM and ZMA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by philsr, Feb 12, 2003.

1. philsr

philsr New Member

Have read a little about these on here and am curious. I am thinking about buying some of both along. Comments and thoughts?
  2. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I think everyone should at least try ZMA. It only helped me for about 2 months and then caused insomnia, but if you are one of the people who are helped by it long-term, it will be the best thing you ever did.
    MSM has not helped my FMS, but it does wonders for my allergies. I've taken it for about 10 yrs. now.
    Neither of these products are going to hurt you, so why not give it a try.
    Klutzo
  3. philsr

philsr New Member

Thanks for your reply. I think I will try it.

Phil
  4. philsr

philsr New Member

I know there are more who can comment on this. Come on guys, I am really courious about your experiences. Thanks

Phil
  5. hideycat

hideycat New Member

ZMA is great. I sleep sounder and longer. So does my husband (we both take it).

MSM - tried and it did nothing.
  6. nancyneptune

nancyneptune New Member

It really helps me have some strength and less muscle cramping.
  7. pamela

pamela New Member

I can really tell a difference when I don't take the MSM. I was in 2 really bad wrecks and it helps pain. The best way to tell you on the effectiveness of MSM is the pain is not as prominent. It does not make it completely go away but it helps in some wierd way. The ZMA did not do anything by itself but with the valerian root and/or Benydryl I get pretty good results. Hope this helps!!! Pamela