msmoody

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kellyann, Feb 18, 2006.

1. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Hi,
    I was just thinking about you and wondering how you are holding up? Have you talked to your son lately? My son is up to his old tricks again today. Lying and out running around. The drugs will be back in the picture soon, I'm sure. Why do these kids seem to think it is okay to do that meth crap? It does make one feel like just shaking some sense into them. I got into a fuss with my brother yesterday. I have wanted to see his kids, my 2 neices and 1 nephew. My brother is divorced and lives in another state. I still live in the same state as his kids. He tells me he doesn't have their phone number. I am going to go find those kids as I think I know where they may be living. Even if he doesn't care, I sure do. I just know his exwife is not a very good mom and I am worried sick over the kids. They are 11,10, and 8 years old. I know she has never been much on housekeeping or caring for the kids. I am afraid there may be drinking, or worse going on around them. I just wish I felt better, as I would have found them sooner. Those kids need to know that someone on their dad's side does care, even if he has abandoned them. It makes me so sad. I hope your day is going better than mine. Oh yeah, how far along is the girlfriend?
    Take Care!
    Kelly
  2. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I am going to try to find my brothers kids this week. If they are not being taken care of I will call dfacs.
    I live in Bremen,GA. It's outpast six flags and Douglasville. I think I read somewhere that you drove a school bus. Boy you must have nerves of steele to do that! My kids all rode the bus to school, but the school was an hour away. So they spent a good amount of each day on the bus. Out here they put kids of all ages on the buses, they don't split them up by school. I always thought that was hard on the little kids.
    Take Care!
    Kelly