MSNBC catching perverts

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Feb 4, 2006.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I am sitting here watching MSNBC catching these sexual predators.These nasty men talk to a girl or boy they think are 12 or 13.They get invited to come to her house to have sedx and bam...MSNBC is there and catches their nasty butts on tv.Were talking about men of all ages,races and backgrounds.The thing is the person they are talking to is an undercover cop.You gotta here the excusses they give.I am shocked.SO far they have caught over 35 men in 2 days.And most admit to it.One idiot drove by the house and saw the police arresting someone.He then called the decoy and she told him that her neighbor was being arrested.He came back to the house and went in and surprise their was a camera man and a journalist ready to show him a good time...right into jail.I can't believe how these guys look like just anybody.1 was a teacher,1 was a crime investigator for homeland secuirty.They met up with the police decoy on the wensite myspace.We as parents better watch out.I can't believe the things these men say to these children.I am shocked.I am glad that MSNBC is doing this,it is a wake up call for us all.
  2. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

My husband and I watched that too, it was totally disgusting, those men are such scum of the earth. I was really bummed that it took place in Ca. in fact one of the Pervs was wearing a T-shirt with "California" printed across his shirt.
    Anyway, I am glad they are showing this, but it doesn't seem to deter these sexual predators!!

Laura
  3. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

I live about 25 min. away from that house.......but Anne Curry said that things like that are going on everywhere. One of the men, a teacher, is from a school very near me. I'm assuming he has been fired by now.

4. victoria

victoria New Member

There was an article I think in USA Today about a young man, justin Berry, lived mostly in California, who at about 19 years old spoke to a reporter about what he'd been doing since age of 13 - he'd joined an internet site hoping to make friends.

... instead he got a lot of sexual predators... they wouuld pay him $$ just to do 'simple' things on camera hooked up to internet... in other words, 'groomed him' as they say.

And these perverts either set up or showed him how to set up accounts where they could deposit money to pay him. He made a LOT of money... eventually 'met' a couple of them.

... anyway he and the reporter eventually talked to the authorities after he got immunity as he still had records on everything and everybody.

His mother had no idea what was happening... so sad!

V
    [This Message was Edited on 02/05/2006]
  5. sues1

sues1 New Member

I did not see that show. I am glad you posted it as we need to keep this problem at the fore front, to keep all of us aware!

Knowledge is power........also goes for Cfids/Fibro etc.....
    [This Message was Edited on 02/04/2006]
  6. DLsGroovyMoM

DLsGroovyMoM New Member

I saw that...amazing to me was that was the 3rd time they have done it. I've seen each one and some of the men said they has seen it too and they STILL fall for it.

As a victim of sexual preditors myself I have vowed to protect my son from the pain and craziness it brings about...seeing things like that make me think there is nothing I or any of us can do. But I tell you what...I've lived through too much of that crap and as God as my witness I catch someone doing that to my son and you better just lock me up then and there b/c I will NOT turn the other cheek...they will know a rath from me they have never imagined!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And how sad that we can not only NOT trust the people in government (sick homeland secutity dude) but we can not trust teachers or religious leaders...so who can we trust...me I trust NO ONE!

I told my hubby that night that I wish I could do my own little sting operation...fry them ALL!!!!!!!!!!

7. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

thats terrible, that perv shoudlnt have been anywhere near the school and the other ppl who knew!! wow thats made them just as bad as that guy. they had knowledge that would have saved a whole lot of heartache.
  8. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I am always interested in current events especially the good ones.
    You know what needs to be done to these nasty disgusting scum on the earth?They need to let us women give them a good beaten.All of us that have been hurt or have a child that has been hurt.I would even stop taking all my anti depressants so I will be extra pissed off and out of my mind.Through in all the women going through menapause and everyone that has PMS.We could do some "Bobbit" work on these scums.Nip it in the bud if you know what I mean.And you know the scariest thing about that show was the fact that all these men will keep doing what they do.Being arrested does nothing to them.But you know as far back in history there has always been an obsession with men for young boys especially.There was one nasty man on the show that blamed his problem on a book he reads.It focuses on fathers and sons having relations.And I have to say this just to give you an idea of how messed up my family is.My own father mentioned to me how one a friend of his was living with his daughter like husband and wife and then gave me this funny look like"what do you think about us"I know where he was going with this and I was so hurt.And yet I still go over there and visit.Someone explain that one to me.Now that is messed up.No wonder I need "Happy Pills".
    Sheila
    [This Message was Edited on 02/05/2006]
  9. code34me

code34me New Member

Just wanted to know if anyone knows where in CA. this happend? I am in CA. and my daughter (13) goes on myspace sometimes. So just wanted if anyone knew? Thanks Codey
  10. meowee

meowee New Member

I taped that and watched it last night. I hope they continue catching those perverts. What a bunch of creeps, even a Rabbi was caught on tape. I was enjoying seeing some of them sweat when they realized they were caught.
  11. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I did not watch this, but I think their should be far more severe punishment for these perverts. Many areas are actually banning them from living or being within a certain distance to school bus stops, malls and schools and churches etc. Good on them. A village I lived in, a perv with record lived yards from the elementary school and he was protected by police!

When one considers the poor man trying to get pain meds got 25 years in jail and these guys are out in months sometimes.

Having fostered children who have been raped by these men(and women)and had to deal with them not being able to poop because of internal damage etc. seen how they can never be children, have their whole lives ruined etc. I have my own set of rules for them.

Now,although I'm normally liberal, forget that with these guys, I think the best "cure" for them would be to put little cuts on their bodies and drop them into shark infested waters and they will die having some idea how the kids they raped suffered.

Look at all the trafficking in children for sex too, they use those kids then kill them when they are used up. What sort of low life scum do this? People with money, people who are often "professionals"-even doctors and women run these child rackets to make money, these are women with children of their own.

Makes me spitting mad.

Anne
  12. WoodstocksMusic

WoodstocksMusic New Member

children should be shot immediately...

Bring back the rope and lynching mob...the best way to stop that crime is to make it to expensive.

Lynch enough of the Bastages and the others will think twice... I know I know but I hate them and I do not think they deserve to live among decent people...no need to polute the moon by shipping them there...no need to polute a nice desert island either... just kill them... NO SYMPATHY FROM ME!
  13. jake123

jake123 New Member

My solution is to give them a load of some kind of poison shot. Doing something this heinous to a child is the worst. And no, I don't mean when they have done it the third time, I mean the first time. These predators do not, I repeat, DO NOT, get it.
    If they have done it before, after the poison shot, let's take them out to the middle of the ocean and let the sharks eat em.
  14. WoodstocksMusic

the sharks did nothing bad...we should not poision their food!

But I certainly understand where you are coming from....

These perverts are sick and I do not think they should live in prison while I work and pay the taxes to support and feed them....

Hemp rope is very cheap!
  15. victoria

victoria New Member

What was interesting was that some of these men had watched prior episodes of the sting...

one had not only seen prior episodes but also seen someone being arrested there earlier but somehow "thought" it was about something else (maybe he wanted to be caught actually)...

and while I'm NOT saying females do not molest children because I know they DO, they are not cruising for victims the same way apparently ... not one woman showed up in all 3 sting operations.

it is all way too sad... I am glad that at least you can access addresses & photos of sex offenders in one's neighborhood so that one knows who to beware of...

Victoria
  16. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

... that one judge who made sex offenders put the sign "CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER" in their front yards? I think that would be really helpful to parents, though...

... tattoed to their forehead would be best.

Honestly, only 1.5% of sex offenders are ever arrested, so that means 98.5% of sex offenders don't even have a record -- of course, these statistics are estimates, but it's well known that many families are still -- after all this time -- trying to hide "family" problems from the police.
  17. WoodstocksMusic

I am a scarlet letter kind of person so I just love the TATOO on the forehead idea....
  18. Trena

Trena New Member

https://secure.familywatchdog.us/ShowMap.asp

Go to that site. Type in your address and it will show you a map and show all the sexual predators near your house or the school your children attend. It will show their pictures and give their addrss and where they work. Pretty interesting to see how many are on the map in the area near our homes!
    [This Message was Edited on 02/28/2006]