Much Better Today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Oct 20, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello all:

I just wanted to let you know that all of your prayers and kind words helped me so much to get over that two day crying jag I had on.

It was not even a 'pity party' of anything like that.
    It was just a flood of emotions of all that has happened to me since having Fibromyalgia.

This very seldom happens, but once it started I went into panic.

I hated to admit this, but you girls (and guys!) gave me so much comfort and I know this pulled me through those rough days.

I wanted you to know I am back to my old self today and just can give a big sigh of relief.

You helped again. This message board and the people on it mean so much to me. I feel your friendship.

nyrofan
  2. charlenef

charlenef New Member

we all have days like this. they are bad when your going through them thats for sure.glad your feeling better though i hate when i feel like that myself. charlene
  3. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I am glad you are feeling better...

Thanks for letting us know~Alicia
  4. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hi Nyro

So glad you are feeling better today! Yippee! it feels like the sun coming out doesn't it!

The sun is shining here today and I feel better too with the break from the rain.

Thanks for the good news and smiles!

hugs Redwillow
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I don't think I saw your post but I do keep all of us in my prayers every day. We may be sick but sometimes, I think we are some of the strongest people in the world to endure all that we go through. Please be kind to yourself.

Love, Mikie
  6. ckball

ckball New Member

Hi- so glad your feeling better, it is hard sometimes to remember when we are in the middle of it that it will pass.

I had one of those days last week about my teeth or lack thereof :)

I get to go next week to have new molds and finally get my teeth-Carla
  7. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello all:

Yes! The storm has passed. Bless you for thinking of me.
    My hope is that I can do the same thing for others here.
    I make it a habit of checking in every day to see how everyone is.

Such a relief....I can actually take a deep breath again.

hugs,
    nyrofan
  8. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

so glad to hear your doing better. I feel alittle better today also.
    theres power in unity, when we all pray for each other. hope you keep feeling good.
    hugs sixtyslady