Mucka Blucka by Tally Hall

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TwoCatDoctors, Oct 8, 2012.

1. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Chickens of the World will rejoice.
    This song by a group was originally played on The Good Wife when she fell asleep in the back seat of the car and woke up to her teenage son playing it--then The Soup picked it up and ran with it. The video is just something someone put together, but the song is getting hot now. It is worth hearing at least once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTP4hZRFsUo

[This Message was Edited on 10/08/2012]
  2. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

A novelty tune! Don't hear many of them guys nomore. Just one of many
    things that should be brought back to improve our sichiation.

Rock
  3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Both cats are not impressed with this tune. Plus, if you listen to it more than once, it's the type of stupid tune that gets stuck in your head and keeps replaying. Oh Mucka Blucka!!!
  4. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

and the tune is getting stuck in my head. So Shelby the cat chewed on my cat art project on the desk and then she announced "I said NO MUCKA BLUCKA."

Her bed on the desk is near the computer so she hears all the music. Shelby said it is fully appropriate to play Ride of the Valkeyries when the Angry Birds are soaring high and in aerial "dog fight" with the tree trimmers, but never Mucka Blucka.

5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Diane - that is really cute. I may have that one swimming in my head for awhile. I had to do it a couple of times to actually get the video. Where did you get it? Were you just surfing around on Youtube?

Twocats - Why doesn't Shelby like it??? It sounded like Diane's kitties did :)!! At least they wanted to check it out and not run away from it. I could see where the more you hear it the more it catches in your brain, but then again maybe not in some kitties brains (he he).

Thanks for the cute one Diane.

Hugs,
    Granni