"Multi-Systemic Infectious Disease Syndrome" talk by Dr H of NY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Nanie46, May 21, 2012.

1. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

This is from a conference on Tick-Borne Diseases at Skidmore College on May 21, 2012.

Scroll this video ahead to 23:45 where Dr H of NY begins his talk. He is a famous LLMD.

Keep listening....he mentions fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, MS, etc around 35:00.

He presents some very important information. If you can, I recommend listening to his entire talk.

2. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

I watched this vid and was very impressed with Dr. H.

He has the right idea I think about multiple systemic chronic disease.

ME/CFS, Fibromyalgia, MS, etc. (neuroimmune diseases) I believe in large percentage patients have a stew of hidden chronic infections often including tick born diseases. Then the Lyme disease has many of the same co-infections so it seems they are the same but named differently. His view seems more logical to me.

His 15 step program should be used by all docs treating neuroimmune diseases so that they don't miss anything leaving patients sicker than they should be for years.

Very fast paced and packed full of info. I think I will need to watch again when I am not so wiped out. Thanks for sharing it.

3. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

I agree with you, dee.

I think Dr H has the right idea. Our illnesses are very complex.

I recommend this video to everyone, not just those who have/may have Lyme.

He talks several times throughout the video about fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

His comprehensive approach to chronic illness makes alot of sense.