Multi Vitamins/Minerals with Green Foods?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by scrappnmom, Nov 20, 2008.

1. scrappnmom

scrappnmom Member

I have a question. If you are taking a green food supplement, such as NewGreens by Pure Prescriptions, do you need to take a multi vitamin with it, or is that enough? I am really interested in trying this route but not sure if I will be getting enough of what I need. I do intend to continue taking my Fibro Freedom, OmegaRX, red yeast rice, phosphatidylserine, dhea, pro biotics, digestive enzymes flax seed and calcium. I am just tired of taking so many different supplements and would like to be able to get all I need in just a select few. Do any of you have any experience with the NewGreens by Pure Prescriptions? Thanks for any advice you can give me.
  2. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

Spirutein helped me and that has blue sea algae as well as lots of minerals, vitamins, amino acids. You really don't need anything with it, although I added a banana and lots of ice.
  3. scrappnmom

scrappnmom Member

Oh! Well, I didn't think of it, but I do take Fruitein, which is similar to Spiutein. Would that be just as good as the green drinks? I have just heard how good the green grasses and vegetables and fruits are for all kinds of illnesses. That's why I was wanting to add this into my routine.