MULTI-VITAMINS.....Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KJH_10, Jan 5, 2006.

1. KJH_10

KJH_10 New Member

Hello, I have been thinking about taking a multi-vitamin, anybody have any suggestions on which to take. Do they help any? I'd appreciate any input......thanks a bunch!!!!!
  2. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

I started taking them right after they came out and I love them. I'm not overweight but I really have to watch what I eat. They have everything you'll need in a multi-vitamin. Plus they're great for people over thirty (like me) that have a slower metabolism. Maybe you'll get more advice, I just looked at your profile, You're a young one. You don't need to worry so much about your metabolism.
    Angela
  3. renae1979

renae1979 New Member

One-A-Days are good.

Also, the variety of multi-vitamins that ProHealth (the store here) offers are GREAT and they have added benefits for us with fibro/CFS.
  4. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I've tried several and can tell a substantial difference in the supplements that I am using now. The company is Garden of Life and the name is Living Multi. I am using several of their products now and this is the first time that I can say that I can really feel a difference in the way that I feel.If you a search on Google for Garden of Life, there is a website that will give you the history and lots of information about these products. I don't know if I can list the name of that site here. I still use products purchased from this website also. I feel an obligation to them for supplying us with this outlet & I trust their products also.