Munch 1958

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by Shalome1990, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Shalome1990

Shalome1990 New Member

Munch,

I read your profile and it is packed full of good information.

There are so many things in your regimine that I think would help me, but I don't always know how to go about getting the doctors to test for them and "try" it to see if it will help.

Specifically, I know I have the thick blood "fibrous blood" syndrome as well. So, I think the shots you spoke of would really benefit me. How do I go about getting that? I hate shots, but if they would make me feel better, I would do it. My FFC doctor diagnosed the thick blood thing, but gave me some type of supplement to help thin my blood. I don't know if it works or not.

I am so tired all the time. We are treating the Lyme/Erlichilia with strong antiboitics. I started in November, and had bad herx in Nov. and Dec. But, the fatigue is still unrelenting. Even though I am off work and getting a lot of rest.
  2. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

How did your back surgery go? I see you are now up and posting. I rarely come to this board anymore, so I'm glad I caught you.

I just started Rechts-regulat, a German enzyme product that according to Dr. Klinghardt, is supposed to be better than heparin for fibrin. It is also purported to help with babesia and mycoplasma.

Dr. C doesn't know I'm taking it, but I ran out of bulouke. I see him in April. I'm in a relapse anyway due to a stomach virus and cold I caught around Xmas. I'm going to try to return to work this Friday.

It's great to hear you have no more CFS or FM pain. It took you a few years to reach that point, didn't it? I hope I can reach the point where I have more stamina. Fatigue is my worst symptom now.

Glad to hear you made it through surgery. Enjoy that baby boy!

Hugs,
    CherylSue
  3. munch1958

munch1958 Member

I can be found on Lymezone or The Lyme Light. Sorry but I don't post here very much anymore.