Muscle fatigue tremors Anyone have them?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ckball, Jul 13, 2006.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

When ever my arms get fatigued by using the weedeater or brushing the dogs or using my soldering iron for my stained glass, my arms get tremors when I try to hold a glass or bottle of water.

The temors used to be more often and just happened if I would just hold my arm out. They stopped when I was put on Topral for my blood pressure and Klonopin for sleep. My Dr said these meds help prevent tremors.

They still happen time to time if I am doing somthing intricate like painting details in a picture or working with my glass.

Has anyone had this problem. Carla
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I shake like that-also,I'm a diabetic and get kind of a overall shaking if my Blood sugar is too low.Linda
  3. dimontel

dimontel New Member

You didn't mention what arthritis you have. I too get the "shakes" or "tremor" due to my type of affliction. I have ankolosing spondylitis, it's an inflamation of the tendons and connective tissue. I'm wondering if there is any relation. Gosh, I wish I could get klonopin for sleep. My doctors don't understand the relation of pain and can't sleep.
  4. jole

jole Member

Don't know if this is the same,but sometimes when I'm really tired or have overdone it, my muscles shake so bad it looks like I have Parkinson's. One doc actually thought I did, but tested and no, it's just the FM.

My legs will do this also.

Friends -
    Jole
  5. ckball

ckball New Member

I have RA and osteo plus the FM,CFS, yadyayaday. My legs do it sometimes if I have walked to much and sit in a chair, depends on the position of the leg.

If I go to the car wash and use the wands, OMG the muscles go crazy. Sometimes the simplest things will set the muscle off, like writing or drawing. Bad thing for a artist,lol

I hope to hear from others with the same muscle problems. Carla
  6. sniffles

sniffles New Member

I also am bothered with "shakes" and have been for many yrs. now. When I am feeling extra bad or have over done I will sometimes have a numb tingling feeling in my arms for several hrs and have a hard time gripping things in my hands. I had the tremors before I came down with fibro and the dr. told me I had essential tremors. I take Inderal, 10mg twice a day to help stop the tremors. Maybe this might help you too. Sniffles