muscle pain & omega-3 fish oil/ toxins & sleeplessness

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by skinnymini, Jan 22, 2006.

1. skinnymini

skinnymini New Member

I am just wondering if anyone else has noticed an improvement in thier level of muscle pain and "burning" after taking A LOT of fish oil....I have been taking 7 capsules a day for a few days and have noticed that my muscle pain has diminished significantly. I am also sleeping much better now that I have completed my first colon cleanse....I learned that a colon cleanse will help to eliminate the build-up of toxins in our bodies due to the prescription and otc drugs we have all taken. According to the many artlcles I have read, toxin build-up can lead to sleeplessness. The colon cleanse company claims that the more cleanses you do the better your sleep becomes. I noticed an improvement in my sleep after the first week on a four week program. I also purchased a memory foam mattress and that has also helped me sleep more comfortably.
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

I don't take the plain fish oil, but I take one Super Omega Complex capsule each morning.

I does not help my muscle pain, nor help in sleeplessness, but it does help lower my chlorestrol count! My last lab test proved it!