muscle spasms

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jetmek, Oct 4, 2002.

1. jetmek

jetmek New Member

I suffer from intense muscle spasms where im on a muscle relaxer 3 x a day and they expect me to function haha but i still feel like i was beat up when i get up . It hurts to roll over and sometimes breath takes me up to a half of an hr to get out of bed without intense pain and does anyone have problems when waking up that there hands and feet are still asleep? othe than all the stuff that comes with fms im ok lol
  2. jetmek

jetmek New Member

I suffer from intense muscle spasms where im on a muscle relaxer 3 x a day and they expect me to function haha but i still feel like i was beat up when i get up . It hurts to roll over and sometimes breath takes me up to a half of an hr to get out of bed without intense pain and does anyone have problems when waking up that there hands and feet are still asleep? othe than all the stuff that comes with fms im ok lol
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Go to our library here and search for Dr. Paul Cheney's article on Klonopin. Klonopin is an antispasmodic medication which helps with sleep, anxiety, muscle spasms, and sensory overload. The article does an excellent job of explaining why we have problems with these things.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]