Muscle Test for Transfer Factor dosage

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by Krumpet, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Krumpet

Krumpet New Member

Hello, I began taking TF one week ago. Before I took it, I had my Chiropractor Muscle Test me with some samples that she had from 4 LIFE. The only one that I tested strong for was the Transfer Factor EX (the most potent I assume.)

In the past, I had been having problems with viruses and bacterias so I ended up throwing up and having "the runs" every three weeks. My body just doesn't seem to recognize that I "already had that virus....or that bacteria." They just keep coming back over and over and over again. I also have had Candida for 7 years. The only time the Candida was gone--was when I had a hysterectomy and wasn't allowed estrogen. Of course, I couldn't stand it. So, back on the Estrogen patch and here comes the Candida.

Anyway, within two hours of taking my first TF supplement, I started throwing up and having "the runs" as usual. Except this time...during the whole purge (which took about three or four hours) I felt strangely strong and well. Yes, I was "being sick" but it didn't feel the same as the previous virus/bacteria attacks. It felt like a "good sick" if you can understand that.

The TF distributor told me NOT to take less TF when I get sick but to take MORE....as many as one per hour until the Herxheimer reactions stop. So, I popped two more TF supplements and was good.

My muscle tests continuously show that I need 3 Transfer Factor EX's each day and that's it....for now. I will continue to have my Chiropractor monitor me to see if that situation changes. As for now, I'm just waiting NOT to have any more illnesses and see if my immune system gets stronger after a few months.

Thanks for listening.
  2. spacee

spacee Member

I have not heard of that test. Happy to hear that the TF's are helping!

Spacee
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

When I Herx, I immediately feel better each trip to the bathroom.

I am glad you are doing so well too. I also have not heard of this test. Could you explain? Our knowledge base is growing by leaps and bounds.

Love, Mikie