****MUSICA****PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaR, Nov 27, 2005.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I saw and answered your reply to me about my tests!

Just thought that I would try to get your attention here in case you don't check it! You can read it...but maybe you should be checked out... if you were exposed to second hand smoke for all those years!! Hope that it didn't affect you!!

MamaR
  2. Musica

Musica New Member

I found your reply post. It is scary that such results are possible, and I can imagine the shock you must have had. Have you had diagnosed asthma at all, or you just assumed it must be that? Even though the subject sparks a lot of controversy, I am so glad that California and now Washington have instituted no-smoking laws for public places. People who don't want second-hand smoke have rights, too!

What a huge, heavy-hitting diagnosis with possible other consequences like the effect on your heart. I do hope you get good news from the cardiologist. In the meantime, try not to worry about a diagnosis you don't have, you have so much just trying to get your arms around what you have. Hang in there and remember your cyber family for support!
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Yes, I was diagnosed with asthma as a child, but only had occasional flair-ups...until last few years. Then, the shortness of breath (severe) began happening off and on.

Oh, well it will work out!
    Wish you a restful night. I'm off to try for such!!