musicteacher and readalot

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kathyrere, Oct 14, 2004.

1. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

just wanted to say hello to you both. a friend says hi and she misses you both. stay strong and know you are in her prayers daily.
    God Bless you both
    kathy
  2. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

If this is the friend I hope/think it is, please say "hi" back!

This message was a comfort to me and I appreciate your trouble in posting it.

We must keep the good work going on this Board and I will do my bit when I've got the strength.

God IS good!

Music Teacher (UK)
  3. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

please tell your friend she's in my heart and prayers too!

Thanks Kathy

Love and hugs
    Music Teacher (UK)
  4. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

she misses you terribly too

i will tell her for you/

used to be could put our e-mail in our profile but can't anymore. if you have anyone from here's e-mail ask if they have mine. hope I don't get in trouble i don't need to do wrong

kathy
  5. readalot

readalot New Member

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know. Tell her hi for me. I am going through a hard time right now. It is quite overwhelming.

May God bless you and keep you each day.

readalot
  6. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

don't go away

we are praying for you. you need support through this.
    try and get in touch with me someway

kathy
  7. readalot

readalot New Member

Thanks. I am really hurting from how people who call themselves Christians, treat me. What I am going through, and how I feel is a big joke to them. I am not saying that anyone here is among them. Because there isn't. I just don't know what to think anymore.

I did post an update on my job situation, but I didn't get any replies. So I deleted it. I am not blaming anyone. We all go through out hard times, and being human. It was just because it happened, and didn't know how to take it, besides taking up space.

This is a good board. May God bless you and keep you each day.

readalot
  8. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

It can be really disappointing when it seems nobody has read your message - I know that one. As others often point out if the board is going quickly, it's perfectly possible to post and then your message to disappear off the front page really soon.

Because most of us are ill in some way or another, we can be guilty of only looking at the top of board and forgetting to see what hides elsewhere. I'm sorry you didn't get a message answered and so you deleted it.

Please know you are loved and cared about and try to draw strength from the Lord in your difficulties. I know he loves you and wants the best for you.

Keep in touch

Love and hugs
    Music Teacher (UK)
  9. readalot

readalot New Member

Hi,

I hope you are feeling better. I hope and pray that your throat will get better.

Thanks for replying. My post stayed on the first page, and I bumped it up. It just got overlooked.

I do understand about being ill and not feeling well, even when on the boards. When I reply to posts, I can only do 2 at a sitting. If feeling pretty good, I may get in 3. I am still going through a rough time. I am posting on a work day. Lately, I could only stay online for a short time for the whole day.

May God bless you and keep you each day.

readalot
  10. readalot

readalot New Member

11. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

Thanks for responding to my message.

Throat is slowly getting better (was a very nasty one this time) but we've sadly had to cancel our short holiday away as I'm still too weak to travel. Bother!

I pray God will bless you in the days ahead and that you will stay strong in his love for you.

Take care
    Music Teacher (UK)
  12. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

that special someone we all know and love is very ill she has been ion and out of the hospital. I am very worried about her,
    kathy
  13. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

Thanks for letting me know where to find Dixie. I will follow it up.

Music Teacher (UK)