My 13th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Greenbean7, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Hi all!

Just wanted to share what my DH did for me for our 13th anniversary.

This morning when I got up there was a card on the table with 13 Washington State Lotto tickets, 13 Hit 5 tickets and 13 Mega Million tickets! The Lotto and Hit 5 drawings were last night but the Mega Millions is tomorrow. So far I have won $4! But I thought that coming up with 13 of each was pretty cool!

This is the man I met through the personal ads in the paper! I always tell people I bought him from the want ads. We met on July 10, 1995, had our first date on July 13, 1995, and got married August 14, 1995! Guess when you get to be our age y ou don't want to wait too long!!

2. sisland

sisland New Member

Greenbean and DH!

Here's Hopin' You win Big Tommorow night!,,,i'm really glad you found a great Husband from the Paper!,,,,,lolol,,,I guess you just never know!,,,,,Have Fun!! and let us know if you win BIG!,,,,,,,,,Sis
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Greenbean,

Hope you and your DH have a wonderful anniversary and get to do something really special. That is neat how you met and those lotto tickets were a cute idea too.

Enjoy yourselves and have a great time doing whatever you both love to do.

Lots of hugs and blessings to you both,

4. ckball

ckball New Member

Hello there and congrats on the 13th years of happy wedded life. I guess you never know where you will meet that Mr Right, glad it has worked out for you and many many more to come- Carla

BILLCAMO New Member

May you both catch 13 fish on your next trip ! :>)

Blessings ,

PS , BTW , I've always considered 13 a lucky number....I was born on Dec. 13th......many years !
    [This Message was Edited on 08/14/2008]
  6. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

to a fellow Washingtonian! Hot, isn't it?

BILLCAMO New Member

It is very hot for our neck of the woods !

It's sounds like T-storms may break this hot spell on Sunday.

I hope so , I love to enjoy God's natural light , sound , and replenish shows!

Blessings ,