my 16 hour flight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty, Apr 22, 2007.

1. clerty

clerty New Member

has floored me I feel so ill today been in bed most of the day I cant even eat I am so tired jet lag is terrible with fibro and M.e

Clertyx
  2. kellyann

kellyann New Member

That is a very long flight! I am about to take a trip to Wichita,KS to visit my grandmother for 2 weeks. It will be a 2 hour flight, but I'll have a 3 year old little girl and a 6 month old baby girl with me. So I will have my hands full,haha!

Get yourself rested up and I hope you feel better when you wake up!

Kellyann

3. clerty

clerty New Member

I am now wide awake and it is tme to go to bed!!!
  4. Suzan

Suzan New Member

Several weeks ago we did a 4 day visit to our family...entailing a 7 hour cartrip there and back...and I have been wiped out ever since! Take care of yourself as best you can...and I hope that your normal comes back to you very soon!
  5. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I know exactly how you feel, we just got back from Australia Last Monday and that was about a 21 hour flight
    my body is still fighting to adjust...I have had about 3-4 days where I did not sleep at all..take last night for instance I have been up all night and I'm afraid if I take a nap today that I will be up all night again tonight,

I have missed so many meals since I have been home because I have been sick to my stomache and have lost about 7 pounds and in more pain than usual...I hope we BOTH feel better soon. cyber hugs to you.

Love to all, Ann
    [This Message was Edited on 04/23/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/23/2007]
  6. clerty

clerty New Member

long flight I am going to do a stop over in Dubai the next time I fly !!!you take care xx
  7. Engel

Engel New Member

i just don't travel unless it is mandatory (DR appt, grocery, etc). It isn't worth the pain and recovery ... lol.