my achey breaky body

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Apr 14, 2007.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

It has been one of "those" days. You know what I mean don't you? I have not done any thing that I don't normally do. But today I have felt rotten all over. Last night my stomache started to ache sharp stabbing pain .Almost like a gallbladder attack but in the tummy. I took an antiacid that helped and then later I had a small glass of milk and the pain went away.

Today I thought I was doing ok , I mean with this ever changing weather we have been having I always hurt. Around 3 pm I felt so nauesous and had heartburn so bad and I don't know what cauesed this. I tried everything I could think of including my visteril { Anti itch/ nausea med} It helped for a while .

I so wish I knew what was going on with my body. I am so sleepy but can't fall alseep. If I could just sit on the chair all night long I would doze off and on but I need more than just dozing.
    My back aches, as do my legs, hips and thighs. My arms feel like they are made of lead and they ache too.

Tonight I went with my hubby to buy him some new clothes for work. Just walking around the store was making me sick. My legs and knees were just burning and didn't want to work. I felt like my legs were not going to keep me standing.

At the check out the clerk had some troubles and didn't know how to fix it. So here I am standing and my legs are throbbing so badly that I said I wish you had a chair here. So she went and got me one. Finally the check went thru her till and we left to go home.

I don't know what is going on with this body of mine but I am so tired of this acheing and feeling like some one is sitting on my back and bounceing up and down.

I know that the shopping was too much for me but since I was paying for the clothes I had to go. I was looking forward to spending time with my husband as we don't get to spend alot of time together. But that walking was so hard on my knees that it felt like I was walking on my knee joints.

Now I just have alot of pressure in my back hips and thighs as well as both knees.
    My stomache is feeling better and I hope that it stays that way. But I so want to just lay down and sleep all night long and not wake up at 2.4,7am becuase of the pain.

YOu would think that I would know by now what makes me hurt worse and how to avoid it. Can I do that? NO way. I have had some good days were I felt so good and then the weather changes and bam the pain is back with a vengance. I don't know how much longer I can stand this pain. I have taken my pain meds but they don't seem to be helping much.

So I think I am going to go get in the bathtub and have it filled with hot water. At least my legs and feet will be warm.
    Thanks for letting me whine a bit.
    ~HUGS~
    Rosemarie
  2. pika

pika New Member

sweetie, i'm so sorry you are feeling so badly! (hugs)

i guess most days, i could have written your post myself. (sad face) it IS so very frustrating.

do you have an ulcer?

i don't consider your post "whining" -- not at all. you are only saying it like it is. someday, maybe more doctors will "get it" and won't make patients feel like they are whining to say how they are REALLY doing.

hope the bath helps. praying for you today.
  3. jole

jole Member

I think we've all been exactly where you are more often than we want to admit. And sometimes it just gets more than a person can bear....that's why this board is here, so don't worry about saying it.

Warm baths do seem to help a great deal. The trouble with them is getting out, right? So I find that even nearly impossible. Hope you did okay. I have to practically crawl over the side to get out and hope I don't go SPLAT.

Thank GOd there is always another day. I love spring, but this one is really doing a number on us, and I wish it would hurry up and settle in. This changing weather has been just horrible this year.

Hoping for a better day for you. Just hang on, it's coming, I promise - if not, we're all in BIIIggggG trouble together!

Friends - Jole
  4. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Hi rosemarie - I responded on your last post but you didn't say whether or not you were able to get your meds.

I hope so but let us know o.k. and hope you feel better soon.

Hugs!
  5. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

rosemarie welcome to my fibro family ive ben using this site for 11 years now thats a long time huh?
    Its so hard for us with these illnesses we have so much pain and tiredness its hell.
    When i go out i go on my scooter because since being diagnosed with Osteoarthritis 12 months ago my life has been hell on earth.
    This site is my lifeline i love every one on here.
    If you ever need a friend im here for you dont forget ok?
    May god bless you and yours.
    Fibrolady37.
  6. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

rosemarie welcome to my fibro family ive ben using this site for 11 years now thats a long time huh?
    Its so hard for us with these illnesses we have so much pain and tiredness its hell.
    When i go out i go on my scooter because since being diagnosed with Osteoarthritis 12 months ago my life has been hell on earth.
    Fibrolady37.
  7. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Fibrolady37.
  8. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Fibrolady37.
  9. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Fibrolady37.
  10. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Fibrolady37.
  11. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Fibrolady37.
  12. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Fibrolady37.
  13. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Fibrolady37.
  14. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Fibrolady37.
  15. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Fibrolady37.
  16. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Fibrolady37.
  17. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Fibrolady37.
  18. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Fibrolady37.
  19. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Fibrolady37.