MY achy breaky body ,so tired, too much pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Apr 22, 2007.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I don't know why my body is doing this to me. What is happening to my body? I ache all over and all day long. MY back is so stiff and painful. I just ache and throb all over.
    MY knees are aching and are so stiff that I can't stand on them. The pain is getting so bad htat I can't cope with how much pain I am in every day , all day long.

I try to sleep but I can't fall alseep. I will doze off in more and more all the time. I am in so much pain and I can't get out of it. I just want this never ending 24/7 pain to go away.

I so want to be able to go to bed and just lay down and fall alseep my head itches as do my the rest of my body.
    I want to be that normal once moer, to fall alseep when I sould be sleeping.

I know that I am flaring and it is going to be a bad one. I can feel it comming on . I feel like something clodis runing thru my viens and it is sneding my nerves into shock so that they hurt so much. My knees feel like someone has stompped on them and again.

I knew that I had walked to much yesterday but I didn't know that it was this much. I just want to live a normal life where I can do the things that I really want to do.

I am so stiff and sore that I don't know what to do . How did my life get to be this way. I once was smei nnnormal and now i am so way out of normal.

I knew that walking can send my body into a flare and boy is that ever true, my muscles ache, throb, sting, burn, have huge knots in them that have twisted them .

My knees are so full of fluid adn they just throb and ache so deeply. I so want my life to be better but I dont' know what I can do about it. I am sad that I can't .

I know that fibro is a autoimmune disorder. I can't deal with this at times , I want to be more normal but when I start to have this horriable pain that I do now I some times just don't think strauight.

I want to be the normal mom, and grandmother. But when I am in a flare I can't be that person. I just want to sleep and sleep.

I Know that I should not whine about how I feel. Sorry for being a baby about this, Thankss for listening to me

I have to go now I can't think straight and the pain is so bad.
    ~HUGS~
    Rosemarie[This Message was Edited on 04/23/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/23/2007]
  2. skikat

skikat New Member

I AM SO VERY SORRY THAT YOU ARE HEADING INTO A FLARE. I CAN TELL IT IS A BAD ONE AS I GET THE VERY SAME WAY. I AM JUST NOW COMING OUT OF MINE A LITTLE BIT. THIS IS THE FIRST DAY IN FOUR THAT I HAVE BEEN EVEN ABLE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM ALONE. PLEASE KNOW THAT I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND THAT I CARE AS I KNOW THE OTHERS DO. JUST REST AND DONT TRY TO BE YOUR OLD SELF. JUST BE "YOURSELF". WHATEVER THAT IS. BECAUSE WE ALL UNDERSTAND. SOFT HUGS AND JESUS LOVES YOU TOO. ....SKI