MY Angel ( Not a Painting)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by larryh, Dec 6, 2006.

1. larryh

larryh New Member

Here is a picture of my Angel, Ashley Taylor H. She will be three on March 2nd and she acts like she is 20 sometimes. I caught her sleeping on her angel blanket this morning. She is much prettier than anything I could ever paint.

2. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I'm in love! What a precious angel you have!

Stop and smell the puppies!
  3. abcanada

abcanada New Member

She is an angel, especially when they're sleeping. That's coming from a very sick/busy mom. It's so nice to capture those moments as for me, they have been the driving force behind any ounce of energy I can dig up. As frustrating as kids can be sometimes, I have to say I have learned sooo much from them and feel very lucky to have four happy, healthy children! Take Care & enjoy her! Laura
  4. Marta608

Marta608 Member

You're right, Larry. She is an angel. Love her up!

5. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Thanks for sharing your angel with us Larryh.
    She is precious!

hugs Redwillow
  6. carebelle

carebelle New Member

is is very beautiful

I collect angels and pictures of angel children she is very beautiful. They grow so fast enjoy her sweetness
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

you're a proud grandpapa, Larry. Ashley is adorable.
    [This Message was Edited on 12/06/2006]
  8. larryh

larryh New Member

I need to clarify that this is my grand daughter. My daughter is an adult. Ashley is the grandchild who lives closest and we get to see the most of.

9. boltchik

boltchik New Member

She is an absolute doll! Those pics are the best (when they are sleeping). I just took one the other night of my little boy and girl who fell asleep with their Santa hats on. :) You are a lucky Grandpa! Kim
  10. IowaMorningGlory

IowaMorningGlory New Member

What a wonderful age! They are so sweet, their hair is so wispy and soft and their grins and anger are so sincere. You just have to love their every moment.

I think the part I miss the their smell right after a bath and they fall asleep in your arms and they just smell so wonderful. There is no other smell like it.

Yes, I often use all my senses to describe things. Very vivid memory with if I could just work on my grocery list when I am in the store!

You are very lucky to have such an Angel. I bet she has you wrapped right around her little finger?

Oh! and you do realize they never outgrow that acting like they are 20..until maybe...just maybe they act like it at 20! (TeeHee) I am thinking I didn't, how about you?

Good to be back and take care, (((fellow geek))),
    Blessed Be & Kitten Hugs,