My arms hurt so badly

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meowee, Aug 9, 2006.

1. meowee

meowee New Member

For the past 3 days now, my arms have really been killing me. They hurt from right below my shoulder down to my fingers. I have maxed out on my medicines, even taking extra, with very little relief. I wrap a heating pad around each arm and look like a mummy, but it does help some. Weird how the pain seems to attack certain areas at a time. I hope it will have moved someplace else by next week.

Hugz
  2. rachel432

rachel432 New Member

my shoulders just started hurting really badly again a few days ago. i totally sympathize with you. i talked to my dr. today and he just prescribed volteran for me again. it's worked in the past so i hope it works this time. he also said that if it doesn't improve by the beginning of the week he wants to redraw blood for rhuematoid factors. i have had blood drawn for that so many times over the years and it always comes back negative but i guess we're doing it one more time.
    rachel
  3. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Hi,
    My arms hurt, too - especially the left one. Actually, I've been sitting here wondering if I could do anything to help the pain. Actually, in this case, I think mine's my Rheumatoid Arthritis popping up.

I hope you improve.

Terry
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

and it's so frustrating, cant do much without the use of your arms.

I'm finding even petting my kitties is too painful and typing right now is awful.

I can certainly sympathise with you.

love
    Rosie
  5. keke466

keke466 New Member

Yes my arms just kill me sometimes. Had to go to store Wed and after carrying in plastic bags my left arm hurt all night and all the next day. My right arm hurts all the time cause I use it to fix my hair and makeup,etc. Just brushing my teeth hurts my arm. They hurt after sitting here and using them awhile. It never ends does it.

Keke
  6. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

My arms have both hurt so bad today. I carried in my repaired cannister vacuum yesterday, then carriee in groceries yesterday. I always know that the next day I suffer

My right hand, wrist and arm hurt the worst because it is my "mouse arm" for the computer. i have started wrapping it before I type and it helps just a little,

i also use icy/hot on my wrist, and hand after shower.

Don't really know what to say to help but the usual "it's all a part of it FMS)

Sorry I am not more helpful. i am so tired right now and can't type worth anything.

But the best of luck to you.

I holpe the pain eases.

(((((((Gentle Hugs and best wishes)))))))

joan