My best tip "HEATED MATTRESS PAD"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by judywhit, May 6, 2003.

1. judywhit

judywhit New Member

I just want our newbies to know about the relief many of us get from heated mattress pads. I heard about them on this board and by far it has helped me the most along with the elavil. I got mine from penneys on line. Treat yourselves to one you will love it!
  2. southstars_tat2s

southstars_tat2s New Member

Do you sleep on the heated pad all year round? I have a heated waterbed which is great in winter,but like now,when it gets hot...I have to turn it off cuz I sweat too much. Just wondering if you sllep on the heated pad in summer and if so don't it make you sweat? Thanks:eek:)
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am the one who started with the heated mattress pad! Yes, I use mine year round. I turn the a/c down at night to about 67 degrees, its that important for the pain.

I do admire you for sleeping on a waterbed, I can't even lay on one, not to mention I could not get off of it.

I use a extra firm posturepedic mattress, then a featherbed on top of that, and the heated mattress pad on top of it.

Then I have a lightweight down comforter for cover, year round. Its pure heavenly, like a cocoon, all soft and light.

Shalom, Shirl