My Birthday today..I am a year younger...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by baybe, Sep 20, 2003.

1. baybe

baybe New Member

I thought I was 48 this past year, my daughter heard me talking about my upcoming B-day and turning 49. Well, I am delighted to find out I am going to be 48, so today I am celebrating being a year younger. I get to do 48 all over again. Hurray, I was terribly grumpy and somewhat depressed the last time I was 48, so I am really looking forward to having a good time this 48. Only in my fibro fog world do I get the chance to be a year younger and have a do-over. This is the best part of having fibro yet!
  2. sunshine8957

sunshine8957 New Member

OHHHH BAYBE - CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING TO BE 48 YEARS OLD AGAIN. THERE ACTUALLY IS AN UPSIDE TO "THE FOG"!

SERIOUSLY, I WANT TO WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HOPE IT IS A WONDERFUL ONE WITH NO PAIN (THAT WOULD BE THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT!)

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Love,
    Sunshine8957
    [This Message was Edited on 09/20/2003]
  3. achy

achy New Member

See....sometimes fibro fog can be a positive exprience!!

Enjoy...

Achy

4. suz41

suz41 New Member

Happy Birthday....See Fibro Fog has its advatages, just when you think your one age your another, younger too. Even if its bad for you eat yummy cake. God knows we all need happy days. Enjoy your special day

Suz
  5. kalina

kalina New Member

Happy 48th birthday... again! Glad to hear fibro has its benefits. I hope you're feeling good so you can enjoy your special day!

Kalina
  6. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPEFULLY IT IS PAINFREE, AND FULL OF FUN AND IN THE WARMTH OF YOUR FAMILY

BEST WISHES.
  7. baybe

baybe New Member

I felt like Queen for a Day, you know the show that gives a Washing Machine to some poor housewife because she has the saddest life story. Reality Television of the 60's.
    My Day was wonderful and my family was great. I truly am thankful for all the energetic and supportive words you have sent me, I will take them as the tone for the coming year.

[ advertisement ]