My cat was watching James Bond

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TwoCatDoctors, Oct 26, 2012.

1. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Shelby the cat was watching James Bond and said she would refuse to ride with him because he sometimes drives crazy and drives on sidewalks (ducking assassins) and Shelby prefers a smooth, leisurely ride. BUT she likes the weaponry his car has. And she thinks every cat's car should have weaponry for use against those other rampaging drivers.

She would like to upgrade my car to add the automatic machine guns, the rocket launchers, the flame throwers and the automatic driving features (so her and her brother can drive it around just lounging in the seats).
  2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

When will you be buying this for her? Every girl need's an awesome ride! And she does have good taste!

Hugs,

Kim
  3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Shelby was watching Dr. Drew Pinsky and she believed a human was being rude to him and she wanted to be there to smack that person in the head, "just like she smacks her brother in the head."

She dreams of when the Cat Nation rules the world (I think that's when the machine gun, the rocket launcher and all that gets installed in my car!)
  4. ksp56

ksp56 Member

So, the rumor is true. Cat Nation is preparing for the 'Revolution'.. At least Shelby will be prepared. I think 'Jack' would be a willing participant. As for Keely, I think she will still be hiding underneath the chair. Running out to grab a bite to eat, and diving back into her 'foxhole', I don't think she's as 'evolved' as the others!

Be safe!