My CD 57 results

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by EricaCFIDS, Apr 24, 2008.

1. EricaCFIDS

EricaCFIDS New Member

Hi everyone!

I just browsed through the older post on this, but wanted your comments. I want to be sure what this actually means for me. The other post didn't give the range, so I wasn't sure if what I had tested is the same? I had it done through Lab Corp and it says the following:

HNK1 (CD57) Panel

% CD8- /CD57+ Lymphs - my value was 3 (Range 2-17)

Abs. CD8-CD57+ Lymphs - my value was 60 (Range 60-360)

It appears that my result represents chronic lyme, but I'd like to hear what you all think. Thanks!

All the best!
    Erica
    [This Message was Edited on 04/24/2008]
  2. EricaCFIDS

EricaCFIDS New Member

You're so funny. Yes, you've got me beat there! I have to say I wasn't a bit surprised to see the result, but I guess I wanted to see just how definitive the result is?? There's so little DEFINITIVE out there for a lot of us. I have to say I was depressed when I saw it, but also relieved. So many mixed emotions with this condition! I'm up, I'm down, I'm excited, I'm overwhelmed, I'm tired, I'm curious, I'm emotional, I'm up again and on and on it goes!!

Thanks for giving me your input! I appreciate it. It's great to see you all over the board! It's sure been a "lymie" time lately! Or is it just because I'm so aware now?? I wonder.....

I'm very excited/nervous for my appt Monday with my LLMD. Gulp! He will be receiving a copy of this test result as well. He didn't order it though, I asked Dr. Mora to do it.

How are you feeling? Any improvement after that tough herxing week? I hope so!

Well, I'm off to a nature field trip with my little guy. I'm freaked about ticks on it!! Did I tell you I vaccumed one up in my kid's bathroom yesterday??!!!!!! I almost fainted.... I tried to find it inside the vaccum so I could put it in the fireplace....no luck. I'm going to check again. I don't want one anywhere near us!!

I'll write you back soon! Take care,
    Erica