My chi therapy today, specific info

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Oct 23, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Infratonic QGM

It can be found thru google, for some reason a lot of the first few links did not work but I found some good info.

Also, he gave me a bottle of an herbal tonic, I have not looked it up yet but it is called melisana klosterfrau.

I am going to do these treatments again on Thurs, tomorrow & Fri & 3 x a week. Nothing to lose but money and I do have faith so far, amazing release of tension in my chest, face, I am actually smiling tonight and I have not smiled in months.

Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Infratonic QGM

It can be found thru google, for some reason a lot of the first few links did not work but I found some good info.

Also, he gave me a bottle of an herbal tonic, I have not looked it up yet but it is called melisana klosterfrau.

I am going to do these treatments again on Thurs, tomorrow & Fri & 3 x a week. Nothing to lose but money and I do have faith so far, amazing release of tension in my chest, face, I am actually smiling tonight and I have not smiled in months.

Jaci
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It is hard to tell what kind of therapy this person is talking about when referring to "Chi Therapy." It sounds as though it is some kind of therapy designed to release energy through the body with the theory that when one of the Chi energy points is blocked, the energy does not flow freely throughout the body. Accupuncture is based on this.

Tai Chi helps balance one's Chi through movements which are done on both sides of the body. I do Tai Chi and it does help mind, body, and spirit.

A charleton may use the same terminology to do, as Mel said, "Voodoo" things of no value. It will be interesting to see what your treatment consists of. Please let us know.

Love, Mikie
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

The cost is $45.00 per session, hour to hour and a half.

I am to get a rate of $35.00 and he can just keep it on account, he understands I cannot sink a lot of money into this, he just wants me to help me.

He had offered that he would see me non charge.

Sometimes you run across people who do things because they believe in them and it is not about money.

I have done that many times in my career, if I could share my talents with others for the personal satisfaction I did. I do some consulting right now in my area of expertise and I do not charge at all. I do it because I can, it is easy for me because it is what I know.

Life is not all people out to get each other, there are genuine giving people out there and for the time being I consider him, Gil and his wife as a godsend.

I will keep ya all posted.

Jaci
  5. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I am still going, about 2 x a week, yesterday I got a swedish massage, incredible, he does a whole lot of different techniques.

I would not be wasting my time if I thought it was not helping, I was in sales for a living and I think us sales people are the most skeptical because we can spend hours convincing someone they have to have our product, blah blah blah, don't miss that lying bs at all.

Anyway, I still am impressed, a lot of info out there on sound therapy.

Jaci
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We salespeople may be skeptical, but we are the easiest sales out there. I always loved to give a presentation to a sales person. Some of those old pros are really good and fun to work with.

I'm glad you are impressed with this guy and his treatment. Often, you just need to listen to you gut about these things. Keep us informed. It certainly doesn't sound as though money is his motivation.

Love, Mikie
  7. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I am honestly not sure of what exactly is to blame for my lack of pain, I am doing so much better, I am looking at going back to work, I am hoping to get on at this ..........are you sitting?...................flower shop. You know, delivering. Like in a clown suit I am hoping, I have not brought up that part yet, I am hoping that is ok with them.
    I am also working out and that is helping.
    All in all I am doing much better.

Jaci
  8. kadywill

kadywill New Member

the tonic has a german name and I know I just read about it here a couple of days ago. You can search it right here! Good luck!
    Kady
  9. clueless

clueless New Member

My son-in-law has a very bad back and is disabled. Last year he was in the hospital in just horrendous pain. He was given a lot of strong pain meds. an finally came home. A friend of his told him about this American Indian who works with lights. Well, I was a full fledged sceptic but the improvement he had from just one treatment was amazing and it has lasted. I have thought of going to him but he is very expensive and would like to know if he has treated any fibro. patients before I try it. I hope your treatments work well for you and continue to do so. Good luck!
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Is nothing more than lying down, getting comfortable, and going into a relaxed state of mind. My therapist tells me calming little stories and suggests things which will help me feel calm and well. Sounds like voodoo? Well, it works. I am slowly leaving my life as a sick person and starting to enter my life as a person being healed, a person with a future.

The mind/body/spirit connection cannot be ignored if a person truly wants to be whole again.

Love, Mikie