My Christmas Critter Profile Picture. :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IowaMorningGlory, Nov 28, 2006.

1. IowaMorningGlory

IowaMorningGlory New Member

Merry Christmas. My first Xmas photo for the year.

This is Chubsy (Australian/Basset/Beagle)He was pretty tire this morning! I didn't even wake him up when the flash went off.

The other is Tigger. And yes he is a huge cat. Weighs about 20lbs. and owns the house. He slaps the dogs, beats on doors when he wants in or out. (He doesn't quit until you do it either) He is our most loveable cat, next to the kitten. The kids would be oh so lost without him.

Just thought you might like the holiday cheer!

There will be more pictures coming.

Take care and Kitten Hugs,
    Blessed Be,
    Laurie
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Very cute pictures!!

3. larryh

larryh New Member

I love it! Chubsy looks to be about as energetic as Richie, my black lab. Most pictures of him are of him sleeping also. Tigger looks like a real character and sounds like one too. It is a cool idea of making a holiday card with their pictures. What software program are you using? ( Have to get the geek question in)

Larry
  4. IowaMorningGlory

but CFS may be a strong possibility for him! :) (Teehee) When he sleeps, he sleeps hard and he does it 75% of the day...wait a minute...all my critters do...oh! no it is contagious! Well maybe among the animal kingdom only!

Take care and kitten hugs,
    Blessed Be,
    Laurie
  5. larryh

larryh New Member

Do you ever sleep?
  6. IowaMorningGlory

I started with Kodak Easy Share camera, transferred pictures to Printmaster, then went to file and exported as a jpeg. to my pictures.

Believe me I satisfied the geek in me today trying to figure out how to get it to a jpeg file for here!

So I guess you could say I used more than one, but the card part was actually done in Printmaster Silver. (I love the program) I make my husband magnetic business cards to hand out. People love them.

Talk with ya later & take care,
    Blessed Be & Kitten hugs,
    Laurie
  7. IowaMorningGlory

And the answer today would be...nope! I am fighting it but the kids will be home in about 15 so that should keep me up another 8hrs.

Really that was the best laugh I have had in days. Glad to know someone noticed. :)

Thank you & talk with you later,
    Laurie
  8. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Lovely Laurie

Your dog reminds me of my black lab who could sleep the day away, unless you rattle her bowl!

Your Tigger sounds really funny! Isn't it amazing how our pets have their own unique personalities?

hugs Redwillow
  9. IowaMorningGlory

Worst part, I can probably figure out my animals personalities better most days than I can humans!

I have 2 dogs (Chubsy & Surf), 4 cats (Dallas, Tigger, Taisha,& Snowy), 1 kitten (Boots), a parakeet(Mocha) and a goldfish (Whitey). I can tell you each ones individual personality, well except maybe the fish!

As if 3 teenage boys aren't enough! Wouldn't have it any other way though. They keep me active and give me purpose.

Blessed Be,
    Laurie
  10. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

You are right Laurie pets are easier to understand than teenage boys. I have an 19 year who lives at home and goes to college. And they say girls have moods! LOL

My labs are wonderful. Jake is a yellow lab and Murphy is a black lab. I also have 15 gold fish.

They are wonderful company and the fish are so relaxing to watch.

hugs Redwillow
  11. IowaMorningGlory

A black lab and a yellow lab, I bet they make a nice pair. You sound like me, they are great companions. Although sometimes I wish mine would not be in my pocket all the time! They are so much fun though.

We used to have more fish, but just have the one for now. Our goldfish is pretty good sized and the neighbor notice him right away and always how old he is. He is about 5 years old.
    He is about where we need a pond for him instead, but still would have to bring him in in the winter.

Boys...definitely moody and with friends over...LOUD. It seems like each one has something different going on all the time. Used to be hard to keep track of everything, now way worse!

Blessed Be,
    Laurie