My christmas gift to you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Dec 21, 2005.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

This is my christmas gift to you all. I thank you for your large shoulders that I cry on at times, & you never complain that I am bothering you about how I am feeling. I Thank you for reading the posts that I write and give me an honest answer to each one of them.

I thank you for being each an individual,as we all have some form of fibro or chronic pain we are still different. and we think , react differently about things like PAIN and meds. And not once hsa any one told me that I am taking too many pain meds or told me that I am a drug seeker or that i am " FAKING THIS ILLNESS TO GET ATTENTION"

I thank you fro your kindness and understanding of the pain that I have and for the understanding you all give to me when I don't get that understanding from my family members.

I thank you for all the blessings that you bring into my life each day . I learn so much from all of you about life not just this dd, I have learned paticence, understanding, kindness, love , compasasion, forgiveness for things I may have said in a time a great pain and you didn't throw it into my face you just accepted me for me.

YOu haev brought so many blessings in to my life the kind that can't be explained, YOU care about me and how i feel and what I am doing each day. you care that I am still here and still complaing aobut the pain of htis life. But ou have taught me to stop and smell the rose;s and to take some time for my self.
    You aare all such blessings to me and you all have taaught me to understand that while I will be in pain all of my life that there is more to this life than the pain I have.

You have given me many gifts of kindness, love ,aacceptance, and concern and for all the wonderfull things you do for me I thank you and I ask that the savior bless you with the blessings that he knows you are in need of. That on the days when your pain is more than you can bear that he will hold you in the hollow of his hand and keep you safe and warm and loved.

You may not feel like I do in the religion but you all belive in a higher power than just us, you accept me when i hurt and am whinning about my lie when si stip to thingk about it I find that is is not so bad I have been blessed with 3 daughters, 2 grandsons one of which will be 9 months old on christams ever . And the other one is 8 years old and is getting to know us as a part of his famaily.

I thank you for being a part of my fmaliy the ones wholove me dispite the misgiivings that i may have and you don't tell me about my short comings like some I know.
    You are all my presant and i love each and every one of you nd i love youall . I know taht sometmes at this time of year it is hard as family is not close and you feel so alone and your not. I am here for you to listen and hear about you and to understand all about you.

You brighten each day of mine from the things you have siad to me that have made me smile nd i know that your there always caring about me and alawys there for me. And that is such a great blessing that you are,

I thinks you for all the blessingthat have yet to come but will, and for all the caring, aceptance that you will give to me for this.

I thank our lord Jesus for being born in his humble brith pplace and for the blessings that he has given to all of us taught us to love and to have compassion ,carring, and sharing about each other,. I thank him for his birth the sacrifice that he gave to us and hared with is so that we don;t have to suffer as he did one that cold andlongly and lonely hill.I am greatefull for him as our lord..

May he blees you all with the blessings that you each need with the blessings at this time. May our father bless us with al that we and that we sh need during this next year with all the help.

thanks you all for all that you do for me.

Much love for all of you.
    Rosemaire
  2. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

that was lovely but we are all here for each other no matter what.
    hugs smiffy x
  3. dononagin

dononagin New Member

And have a blessed holiday..