My Christmas poem from me to all of you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PepperGirl52, Dec 23, 2005.

1. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

'Twas the night before Christmas and all I can feel, is the pain in my body, and God, it's so real!

My cabinets are full of the meds I've been given, in hopes that someday, again, I'll be living.

My family are sleeping, all tucked in their beds. They have no idea of the depressing thoughts in my head!

Wondering what will the New Year be bringing-more pain, more surgeries, new docs to be seeing?

All at once, I stopped thinking and realized I wasn't alone.
    Someone was with me, right here in my home!

The true meaning of Christmas floaded my soul, and thoughts of MY problems became small as I thought of MY role.

I have a purpose, a reason for living! God put me here to share, to reach out, to be giving!

So many people with so many needs. So much pain in this world, so much hatred and greed.

If I can reach out, right here from my home, I may be a blessing to those who have none.

And while I wait for a cure, and a body that's whole, I will count all my blessings and make peace and joy my goal.

While I seek His face for reasons, for direction and insight, I wish you all a Blessed Christmas, and a Glorious night!!!

Thank you for allowing me to share my thoughts! PG
  2. jakeg

jakeg New Member

Pepper

What a nice poem, thanks. It really somes thing up in a good way and points out that we all are here for some reason wether that reason be just to help others from our home or other places

Jake
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you for the deep faith that you captured in your poem.

It's an inspiration to me because that's just the viewpoint I keep striving for.

I'm trying to seek His face for direction and insight too.

I appreciate this gift.
    Christmas blessings to you!
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

This is such a special poem. You have talent!! As others have said, we can relate so clearly to what you have said. You have given us hope, however, that our lives can mean something.

Merry Christmas!

Kathy.
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Thanks for sharing your poem. It was beautiful and so comforting to read. You sure have a nack with poetry.

Sandy
  6. Spiro

Spiro New Member

What a wonderful poem! Thanks for sharing. It's nice to know you're not the only one out there with these problems.
    Merry Christmas and I hope you have a Blessed New Year!
    Jennifer
  7. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

just to be a blessing. That is the ONE thing that I have learned through all this transformation. If we can't turn it around somehow to make it into something good, then the lesson(s) we were to learn, have fallen on fallow ground.

Thank you for taking the time to read! God bless you all!!! Big GROUP HUGS!!! Mindy and Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakah, and Happy Kwanza and anything else I may have missed. We are all the same in God's eyes!
  8. dononagin

dononagin New Member

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! That really fits us.. and reminds us too the reason for the season.. Hugs and Merry Christmans.. dona
  9. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

We all need each other here and I am very thankful we have PG to write us poems like that...We should all feel special!!!

Thank you PG...You've made my heart smile~Alicia
  10. MamaR

MamaR New Member

This was a great one!

Merry Christmas to you!!
  11. joysarah

joysarah New Member

That was so beauitful. It gives me alot to think about. Thank you for your strong faith and for the uplifting words. Merry Xmas Joy
  12. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

Didn't expect quite the response! THANK you all so much!!

It really is a blessing when you know the Lord has given you something to share, and then to have it so well recieved!!! God bless you all.

Yes, we do need eachother. Everyone here has a very special place to fill in this world. Don't ever forget that!!!! PG